News:

SAAC Member Badges are NOW available. Make your request through saac.memberlodge.com to validate membership.

Main Menu

2024 YTD events

Started by FL SAAC, May 03, 2023, 05:03:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

owenkelley

Where is the Team Shelby Bash being held? Vegas?

FL SAAC

Quote from: owenkelley on December 10, 2023, 04:23:12 PM
Where is the Team Shelby Bash being held? Vegas?

the answer genie has your illustrated reply.......
When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love. ~
Marcus Aurelius

"Home of the "Amazing Hertz 3 + 1 Musketeers"

I have all UNGOLD cars

I am certainly not a Shelby Expert

FL SAAC

When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love. ~
Marcus Aurelius

I have all UNGOLD cars

FL SAAC

Marcus Aurelius

I have all UNGOLD cars

owenkelley

Is there somewhere a person can get more details? Pricing, schedule of events etc? The person responding to questions on the Team Shelby Facebook page was very vague and offered no details.

FL SAAC

Quote from: owenkelley on December 11, 2023, 08:22:09 AM
Is there somewhere a person can get more details? Pricing, schedule of events etc? The person responding to questions on the Team Shelby Facebook page was very vague and offered no details.

excellent question posed, as of this moment that is all the info that we have

Will update as soon as we get more info

Thanks
Marcus Aurelius

I have all UNGOLD cars

FL SAAC

Quote from: owenkelley on December 11, 2023, 08:22:09 AM

FYI

Based on feedback from the 2023 Team Shelby Bash Survey, we have officially moved the event to April 11-14, 2024.

You can expect all of the action and fun, with a few surprises in 2024 as we celebrate the 60th Anniversary of the Mustang.

The host hotel will be South Point. We will provide reservation information and additional details about the 2024 Team Shelby Bash shortly.

Contact traceys@shelby.com if you have any questions
Marcus Aurelius

I have all UNGOLD cars

FL SAAC

FYI the big one Elizabeth

although a lot more expensive,  the plastic fantastics won in 23 !
Marcus Aurelius

I have all UNGOLD cars

FL SAAC

Marcus Aurelius

I have all UNGOLD cars

FL SAAC

FYI
Marcus Aurelius

I have all UNGOLD cars

FL SAAC

Marcus Aurelius

I have all UNGOLD cars

FL SAAC

Marcus Aurelius

I have all UNGOLD cars

FL SAAC

Marcus Aurelius

I have all UNGOLD cars

FL SAAC

Marcus Aurelius

I have all UNGOLD cars