News:

SAAC Member Badges are NOW available. Make your request through saac.memberlodge.com to validate membership.

Main Menu

1967 Ford Mustang Shelby GT350 - $79,999 - Oh My!

Started by DGSOH, September 07, 2024, 07:34:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bill

Quote from: Coralsnake on September 07, 2024, 09:27:56 AMDo you think you can buy that car for $80k ? The scammers use a price that makes it just attractive enough for someone to believe they need to jump in, before the car gets sold to another person

That should be your biggest clue. The broken description might-be the second

While you guys were arguing about whether it was a scam or not, I flew up, used my HALO chute, and delivered the asking price is small, unmarked, non sequential bills. I was then able to drive it to the nearest mall, and resold it to Pookie for a quick 40K profit, even allowed him to have the extra Shelby box the car originally came in, and I'm now on my way home in my 1978 Ford Fiesta, which I was able to buy at the local gas station for $1495 and they even covered the taxes and gave me temp tag in which to drive the car back home.

Instead of being part of the problem, be part of a successful solution.
HOW TO IDENTIFY A FORUM TROLL
https://www.saacforum.com/index.php?topic=16401.0

deathsled

The more ads I read like this one, the more my writing skills to create horror fiction ascend.
"Low she sits on five spoke wheels
Small block eight so live she feels
There she's parked beside the curb
Engine revving to disturb
She's the princess from his past
Red paint gold stripes damned she's fast"

shelbydoug

Quote from: Bill on September 07, 2024, 02:38:06 PM
Quote from: Coralsnake on September 07, 2024, 09:27:56 AMDo you think you can buy that car for $80k ? The scammers use a price that makes it just attractive enough for someone to believe they need to jump in, before the car gets sold to another person

While you guys were arguing about whether it was a scam or not, I flew up, used my HALO chute, and delivered the asking price is small, unmarked, non sequential bills. I was then able to drive it to the nearest mall, and resold it to Pookie for a quick 40K profit, even allowed him to have the extra Shelby box the car originally came in, and I'm now on my way home in my 1978 Ford Fiesta, which I was able to buy at the local gas station for $1495 and they even covered the taxes and gave me temp tag in which to drive the car back home.

See that? Things worked out for the better.  8)
68 GT350 Lives Matter!

QuickSilverShelby

Quote from: Bill on September 07, 2024, 02:38:06 PM

Fiesta....... you traded down to a Fiesta.........score of the year. ;D

QSS

QSS
You miss 100% of the shots you don't take.