News:

SAAC Member Badges are NOW available. Make your request through saac.memberlodge.com to validate membership.

Main Menu

Piloti driving shoes unboxing and review

Started by deathsled, September 08, 2024, 11:54:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

deathsled

I picked up a pair of Piloti driving shoes at their website on sale with a 40 percent discount. They work well with the three pedals.
"Low she sits on five spoke wheels
Small block eight so live she feels
There she's parked beside the curb
Engine revving to disturb
She's the princess from his past
Red paint gold stripes damned she's fast"

67 GT350

I had them when I had my FGT, they fit tight, not for my liking. May need a slightly wider one. Very cool looking...I think I still have new ones...
RARE  Signature Delete

deathsled

Quote from: 67 GT350 on September 08, 2024, 12:15:16 PMI had them when I had my FGT, they fit tight, not for my liking. May need a slightly wider one. Very cool looking...I think I still have new ones...
They are a bit snug in one's actual size.  I took a gamble going one size up given that they did not have 9.5.  The size ten worked out just right.  I would say gamble on going a half size bigger with the idea that if they are a bit loose then wear thicker cut of socks. 

Lincoln tech

You should get this too  :) You cannot view this attachment.

deathsled

Thanks but no thanks.  Colognes are endocrine disruptors.  Been aware of this fact for some time now.

FL SAAC

Quote from: deathsled on September 08, 2024, 11:54:57 AM

I picked up a pair of Piloti driving shoes at their website on sale with a 40 percent discount. They work well with the three pedals.

Very kool....next stop G. Q. Magazine  !
When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love. ~
Marcus Aurelius Antoninus Augustus

"Home of the "Amazing Hertz 3 + 1 Musketeers"

I have all UNGOLD cars

I am certainly not a Shelby Expert