News:

SAAC Member Badges are NOW available. Make your request through saac.memberlodge.com to validate membership.

Main Menu

Random car pictures

Started by 1109RWHP, January 22, 2018, 12:02:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

'67 drag car said to have a SOHC Engine

FL SAAC

When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love. ~
Marcus Aurelius

"Home of the "Amazing Hertz 3 + 1 Musketeers"

I have all UNGOLD cars

I am certainly not a Shelby Expert

FL SAAC

Big Mac with one lovely design
When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love. ~
Marcus Aurelius

I have all UNGOLD cars

Fresh 427 engines being delivered at the racetrack (according to original post)

FL SAAC

Quote from: 2112 on September 16, 2024, 01:18:39 PMFresh 427 engines being delivered at the racetrack (according to original post)

do you know how much they want for them  ?

or maybe I should just pick one and take it

LOL !
Marcus Aurelius

I have all UNGOLD cars

pbf777

Quote from: FL SAAC on September 16, 2024, 04:37:37 PM.............or maybe I should just pick one and take it! 

I'd probably have bet, that if you actually could have "just picked one up", they'd probably would have let you taken it!  :o

Scott.

FL SAAC

Marcus Aurelius

I have all UNGOLD cars

FL SAAC

And who does not love a ride in a van ?
Marcus Aurelius

I have all UNGOLD cars

FL SAAC

Freemont 1980s "the real ones"
Marcus Aurelius

I have all UNGOLD cars

FL SAAC

Unloading the 1965 Ford Mustangs at Shelby American factory for the conversion into "the real ones"
Marcus Aurelius

I have all UNGOLD cars

TA Coupe

Quote from: FL SAAC on Today at 02:24:00 PMFreemont 1980s "the real ones"

My first date with my wife was at Fremont drag strip, January 1st 1975  they put on what they called "The  Nitro Bowl"

Roy
If it starts it's streetable.
Overkill is just enough.