News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

60 years of Mustangs & Shelby Mustangs at Hilton Head Island Concours Nov 2024

Started by Shelby6t5 Mike HHI, SC, September 27, 2024, 02:12:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shelby6t5 Mike HHI, SC

This is now a shameless bump. I have more than the 60 Mustangs, Shelby Mustangs and specials (Holman Moody "Gas Ronda" etc.) for our Saturday HHI Concours Car Club Showcase November 2nd. Many MCA & SAAC members will be showing. 10 of the vehicles from Saturday will also be in the Sunday Concours.

A few days ago after a email from a well known SAAC and MCA judge & restorer, a light bulb appeared above my head: I do not have a SAAC MK 1 or MK II, Mexican or Shelby Europa, or a new 2022 GT-H (preferably a convertible, but will consider all).

If you have a SAAC Fox body car, A Shelby de Mejico / Europa or a newer Hertz car or know someone who does and want to attend this show, please email me.

Thank you.

Michael J Chludzinski
SAAC Regional Rep for SC
HHI Concours CCS Manager

https://hhiconcours.com

Shelby6t5@aol.com

FL SAAC

Quote from: Shelby6t5 Mike HHI, SC on September 27, 2024, 02:12:34 PMThis is now a shameless bump. I have more than the 60 Mustangs, Shelby Mustangs and specials (Holman Moody "Gas Ronda" etc.) for our Saturday HHI Concours Car Club Showcase November 2nd. Many MCA & SAAC members will be showing. 10 of the vehicles from Saturday will also be in the Sunday Concours.

A few days ago after a email from a well known SAAC and MCA judge & restorer, a light bulb appeared above my head: I do not have a SAAC MK 1 or MK II, Mexican or Shelby Europa, or a new 2022 GT-H (preferably a convertible, but will consider all).

If you have a SAAC Fox body car, A Shelby de Mejico / Europa or a newer Hertz car or know someone who does and want to attend this show, please email me.

Thank you.

Michael J Chludzinski
SAAC Regional Rep for SC
HHI Concours CCS Manager

https://hhiconcours.com

Shelby6t5@aol.com

Mike great call.

Shelby's are unique vehicles and to include those extra special models you mentioned will make your event even better.

Best of luck
When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love. ~
Marcus Aurelius Antoninus Augustus

Home of the Amazing Hertz 3 + 1 Musketeers

I have all UNGOLD cars