News:

SAAC Member Badges are NOW available. Make your request through saac.memberlodge.com to validate membership.

Main Menu

2024 YTD events

Started by FL SAAC, May 03, 2023, 05:03:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FL SAAC

Tires Plus Car Show Show October 13. 2024
When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love. ~
Marcus Aurelius Antoninus Augustus

Home of the Amazing Hertz 3 + 1 Musketeers

I have all UNGOLD cars

FL SAAC

Promenade Car Show Show October 13, 2024
When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love. ~

I have all UNGOLD cars

FL SAAC

Promenade Car Show benefits Mofffitt Cancer October 12. 2024

I have all UNGOLD cars

FL SAAC

Avalon Park Car Show Show October 12. 2024

I have all UNGOLD cars

FL SAAC

Simply a fantabulous time last year,  come on down

Join us on Saturday October 5 to welcome autumn and prepare for the ultimate long-distance rides! Let's celebrate all the adventures, the community and the open road ahead! Whether you're gearing up for Daytona Biketober Fest 2024 or planning your next long-distance journey, we will be hosting a workshop that will cover essential tips for extended rides, plus showcase our top-of-the-line storage solutions to ensure your gear is safe and organized.

I have all UNGOLD cars

FL SAAC

Another fantabulous event

Cruise back in time and celebrate the beauty of classic cars at our Vintage Car Cruise-In on Saturday, October 12th from 12 to 4pm.

Whether you're a die-hard car enthusiast or just love the nostalgia of old-school rides, this event is for you.

Bring your vintage car or simply come to admire some incredible machines from a bygone era.

Join us for a fun-filled day celebrating the art and history of vintage cars, all while enjoying great food, music, and camaraderie.

This is an event you won't want to miss!

I have all UNGOLD cars

FL SAAC

October 5th  8-11am at the FREE Garage One  GT Rise n Shine Cars and Coffee Cruise-In

(Huge FREE Car and Truck Show  held 1st Saturday monthly, Rain or Shine!) Gene Teston will be there with a full line of the Garage One GT Car Care Products!! Ready for a quick demo and for purchase to keep your ride protected and looking amazing!! Held at: 9222 Anderson Ave. - Tampa, Fl 33634 (Starbucks Lot near The Veterans AMC Theater Plaza)  Come out and see us and enjoy the morning!!! Entertainment by John Paul Gasca www.MobileDjMusic.com

I have all UNGOLD cars

FL SAAC

ADVANCED TRACK DAY

Are you an experienced track driver wanting to test your skills on The Motor Enclave Driving Circuit? The Enclave Advanced Track Day was made for YOU!

During this track day experience tailored to intermediate/advanced drivers, you will drive your vehicle on our 1.72-mile Hermann Tike designed track. The day will be run in 20-minute driving sessions with three run groups, giving you the chance to get over an hour of total on-track drive time from 9am-1pm. Gates will open at 7:30am and the drivers meeting will start promptly at 8am, track will be hot starting at 9am.

I have all UNGOLD cars

FL SAAC

Saturday October 5th 3-6pm  Buchanan Baptist Church Auto Expo Free Car Show with Free Hamburgers & Hotdogs!

Donations appreciated, drinks for sale to benefit the Children's Department Seasonal Fundraiser! Located at: 808 W. Bearss Ave. – Tampa, Fl 33613

Bring out your Classic Cars, Hotrods, Exotics, Jeeps, Trucks and beauties of all kinds!

Music provided by DJ John Paul Gasca playing the hits from retro to right now!

I have all UNGOLD cars

FL SAAC

This weekend!! All proceeds this month from VIP parking will benefit the Florida Disaster Fund.

Tickets available in the event description...

I have all UNGOLD cars

FL SAAC

Family Motor Fest October 12, 2024

I have all UNGOLD cars

FL SAAC

I have all UNGOLD cars

FL SAAC

I have all UNGOLD cars

FL SAAC

Quote from: FL SAAC on September 17, 2024, 07:53:52 AMSt Armands Concours October 12, 2024

This weekend St Armands Concours October 12, 2024 

I have all UNGOLD cars

FL SAAC

Quote from: FL SAAC on September 17, 2024, 01:39:02 PMJoin us from 11am-3pm on Saturday, October 12 at George M. Steinbrenner Field for our national award-winning Family Motor Fest

A family-friendly festival to raise money for local student scholarships.

This exciting event will feature a Car Show, food trucks, kids zone, bounce houses, and so much more.

Plus, admission is FREE and open to the public

This week Family Motor Fest October 12, 2024 

I have all UNGOLD cars