News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

68 GT350 9" carrier id

Started by shelbydoug, September 07, 2023, 05:30:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shelbydoug

Quote from: pbf777 on September 09, 2023, 09:02:43 PM
Quote from: shelbydoug on September 09, 2023, 12:44:54 PM
I have one dated 9E that has no N on the exterior but has N's on the caps.

I have not seen the N caps on any other "N" case that has come up for sale. I guess I should just add...not yet?

I haven't seen any with N caps other then this one.

My 7M C4AW-B had none.

I'm not sure what was exactly meant in the above statement?  Are you saying that the case that you have is the only example case (of any kind) that you have ever witnessed with "N" caps; or that you have only witnessed the no "N" type cases as having the "N" caps?   :-\

But I'll venture out with the statement that both the no "N" (C4AW-4025-B), and the "N" (C4AW-B) case both had examples with the "N" caps.  ;)  Now I don't believe I recall ever seeing the  DOOW-B example "N" cases with the "N" caps.   :)

Scott.
68 GT350 Lives Matter!

430dragpack

Quote from: shelbydoug on September 09, 2023, 12:44:54 PM
I have one dated 9E that has no N on the exterior but has N's on the caps.

I have not seen the N caps on any other "N" case that has come up for sale. I guess I should just add...not yet?

Doug,
Can you please post a picture of your "9E" No exterior "N", case date?  The "N" started being put on the exterior around the end of October 1968, so it would be an anomaly to not have it by May of 1969.
Thanks.

shelbydoug

...working on it...

It's an 8H. So my mistake.  ;)
68 GT350 Lives Matter!

430dragpack