News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

67 Gt 500 parts needed

Started by Rich Herr, July 31, 2024, 10:13:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rich Herr

I'm in need of a couple items to finish off a restoration.  I need a jack, wrench, tie down hardware, and one Magstar rim. I believe 3/4" is the correct size drive.  Also, still looking for one lower passenger sst deluxe seat tirm.
Thanks
Rich Herr 

Bob Gaines

Quote from: Rich Herr on July 31, 2024, 10:13:47 AMI'm in need of a couple items to finish off a restoration.  I need a jack, wrench, tie down hardware, and one Magstar rim. I believe 3/4" is the correct size drive.  Also, still looking for one lower passenger sst deluxe seat tirm.
Thanks
Rich Herr 
You will be less stress, time and probably money ahead if you take the 13/16 drive of the more typical 67-70 jack then remove it so that you can take it to a machine shop to machine down to 3/4 size.They are that difficult to TYPICALLY find. I hope you are one of the people that easily finds one. 
Bob Gaines,Shelby Enthusiast, Shelby Collector , Shelby Concours judge SAAC,MCA,Mid America Shelby

Rich Herr

Bob,
Thanks for the advice.  I will do that.  Thank you for all the parts you sold me over the past year.  Car is almost ready! 
Rich