News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

Saturday Car Show Results

Started by z-man, July 29, 2024, 10:47:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

daltondavid

Quote from: Cobrask8 on July 30, 2024, 06:39:38 PMDave, did you have your window card in your GT? Without that you're just on display
Sure did!!
Founding father of SAACFORUM.COM

68stangcjfb

Quote from: Lincoln tech on July 30, 2024, 06:55:48 PMThanks to all who voted for our 68 and 1/2 Mustang 428 Cobra Jet GT. Unfortunately as soon as I pulled the car out of the trailer Friday morning I grabbed my chairs stepped out of my trailer door right into a divot in the grass fell down and broke my right ankle and sprained my left ankle. But that didn't stop me from taking my five parade laps around the track and going to the Friday dinner and show Saturday and driving all the way home Sunday with a broken ankle. I found out it was broken Sunday when I went to the hospital after I got home. So for those of you who didn't vote in the top 25 I managed to do it with a broken ankle.🙂                                                                                               

Wow that's a tough start , you do have one beautiful car , Congrats  :)

Thank you very much!😎
68 1/2 CJ Mustang GT FB auto 3.91s 68 1/2 CJ Torino GT FB 3.91s 60 Thunderbird 64 Falcon Sprint conv. 4Spd 65 Falcon Sedan Delivery 67 Fairlane 500 SW 428 4Spd, 68 Torino 4dr 95 Thunderbird SC. 89 F250 Supercab 2wd, 98 Mustang conv. 99 Jeep Cherokee 2002 Thunderbird. 96 Harley FLSTN Heritage Special