News:

SAAC Member Badges are NOW available. Make your request through saac.memberlodge.com to validate membership.

Main Menu

turn-light sequencer circuit boards

Started by kasearch@ix.netcom.com, August 01, 2024, 09:43:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kasearch@ix.netcom.com

On the 69 Shelby, does anyone repair the rear turn-light sequencer circuit boards?

Bob Gaines

Quote from: kasearch@ix.netcom.com on August 01, 2024, 09:43:34 AMOn the 69 Shelby, does anyone repair the rear turn-light sequencer circuit boards?
I am not sure because the cost most likely would be more then a nice used working sequencer . There are various aftermarket replacements that can be wired into the case. Check Branda . If you want a nice working sequencer PM me.
Bob Gaines,Shelby Enthusiast, Shelby Collector , Shelby Concours judge SAAC,MCA,Mid America Shelby

69 GT350 Vert

Vic Yarberry at Cougars Unlimited might be able to.  He sells very good reproduction boards with the correct electrical connectors, which look original when installed inside the black case in the trunk.  I installed his LED system and circuit board. 

Vic stands behind his products.  I emailed him a month ago about some flickering LED tail lamp bulbs I bought from him and installed in 2015.  He sent me 4 LED bulbs for free and didn't even charge me for shipping.

http://www.thuntek.net/cougars_unlimited/ts1promo.htm

shelbymann1970

I went electronic/LED many years ago when the sets got released and that is what I recommend. Brighter and no more failed boards(I've had a few over 30 years)
Shelby owner since 1984
SAAC member since 1990
1970 GT350 4 speed(owned since 1985).
  MCA gold 2003(not anymore)
1969 Mach1 428SCJ 4 speed R-code (owned since 2013)
"2nd" owner of 68 GT500 #1626

69 GT350 Vert

Quote from: shelbymann1970 on August 01, 2024, 11:51:59 AMI went electronic/LED many years ago when the sets got released and that is what I recommend. Brighter and no more failed boards(I've had a few over 30 years)

That was 2015 Gary.  I bought my LED kit within 2 weeks of you buying the kit from Vic.  I bought off his eBay site Barganspot. 

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_dmd=2&iconV2Request=true&_ssn=paulson_kim&store_name=barganspot&_oac=1&store_cat=7290380