News:

SAAC Member Badges are NOW available. Make your request through saac.memberlodge.com to validate membership.

Main Menu

Intermittent Wiper Info.

Started by Survivor, August 02, 2024, 11:23:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Survivor

Is there any literature/trouble shooting info. available on the intermittent wiper option for a '69 350/vert.  How many speeds should there be etc.  Thx. 

Survivor

Let me try this a different way-for a '69 350 w/ the factory intermittent wiper option (which is in place and working), I'm try to verify the following: there is a low speed and high speed.  Is there only 1 intermittent speed or more than one.  Thx. 

CompRed70scj

I recently sold my '70 with the intermittent wipers so unfortunately I can't run to the garage and check. I recall there being a low and high speed, with the difference being all the speeds in between.

Krelboyne

It is actually a 'delay' wiper. One wipe, and wait.
Not an actual speed, more like a 'cycle'.
Scott Behncke - Carchaeologist @ WCCC

Survivor

So a little more info. just came in from my shop.  When we turn the wiper switch clockwise 1 click, we get the low speed.  When we click it 2x clockwise, we get the high speed-both expected.  When we turn the switch counter clockwise 1 click, we get the first delay speed.  But when we continue to click counter clockwise (I'm told it will click another 6/7 times), the delay speed does not change.  What are we missing?  Thx. for the help.