News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

HI-PERFORMANCE MOTORS and TERLINGUA RACING flags for sale

Started by deathsled, August 20, 2024, 02:41:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deathsled

HI-PERFORMANCE MOTORS and TERLINGUA RACING TEAM flags for sale.  New in the package.  Several available.  Measuring 3' X 5' with brass rings on all four corners for wall or garage display.  $19.95 each plus $8.00 for shipping including the envelope in the US.  Send a PM or email me at: Richardelsliger@comcast.net
"Low she sits on five spoke wheels
Small block eight so live she feels
There she's parked beside the curb
Engine revving to disturb
She's the princess from his past
Red paint gold stripes damned she's fast"

FL SAAC

Hi Rich

I'll take the hipo motors flag

Send me an address so I can send you the cash

Thanks
T
When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love. ~
Marcus Aurelius

"Home of the "Amazing Hertz 3 + 1 Musketeers"

I have all UNGOLD cars

I am certainly not a Shelby Expert

deathsled

Quote from: FL SAAC on August 20, 2024, 08:45:02 PMHi Rich

I'll take the hipo motors flag

Send me an address so I can send you the cash

Thanks
T
PM sent.  And thank you.

mark p

Fnatastic  8)
Are those the peppers below the Rabbit?  ???
I need more stuff for the wall like I need another hole in my head - will send email.
"I don't know what the world may need, but a V8 engine's a good start for me" (from Teen Angst by the band "Cracker")

66 Tiger / 65 Thunderbird / '22 Mach 1

deathsled

Quote from: mark p on August 21, 2024, 01:21:59 PMFnatastic  8)
Are those the peppers below the Rabbit?  ???
I need more stuff for the wall like I need another hole in my head - will send email.

They are supposed to be feathers representing the three Indian Tribes that occupied the land at one time. Shelby bought the land which was a desert area. There were three different languages that the name Terlingua translates to. The rabbit is holding up its paw saying hold the cayenne pepper in the chili. From what I read about the team emblem, Bill Neale the artist created the coat of arms I think as a joke to the Ferrari team with their Scuderia Ferrari moniker.

FL SAAC

Muy buenas tardes Ricardo

Just to say that we are very pleased with quality of the flag

It makes our garage very attractive and cozy.

Thanks again for your decorational expertise and guidance.

Tootles  !

P. S. This is a real garage busting at the seams with car parts, bike parts,  surf boards, Schwinn krates fastbacks panthoms, tools, chemicals, marine stuff, Christmas ornaments, luggage and much more ......well you get the point.

Busting At the Seams  !
When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love. ~
Marcus Aurelius

I have all UNGOLD cars

deathsled

Glad you like the flag, Tony.  It looks totally appropriate to the setting.  I had to keep one flag of each for my own garage.  Is that Blackbeard's flag?  It looks as if it is if memory serves correct. 

FL SAAC

Rich you never know what 11 second dangers lurk outside your doors

Always beware of your surroundings...yikes!

P. S. had one of my friends ask if you had other flags for sale
Marcus Aurelius

I have all UNGOLD cars

FL SAAC

Yes that is the glorious and benevolent Eduardo Teach flag.

We have read upon his history and
have determined we share a lot in common.

Birds of a feather....

Read on

Blackbeard. Edward Teach. The pirate all pirates fear.

Resurrector of the dead in his spare time.Jack Sparrow concerning Blackbeard

Through mysterious circumstances, Blackbeard studied Voodoo to his own ends, eventually becoming a master of the dark arts.

It is unknown what he had to go through to get to his level of ability, other than that Blackbeard may have studied on his journeys through South America, Africa, and Spain, and learned from sailors who traveled the world, a variety of beliefs and techniques.

Blackbeard knew more than Voodoo, but he mainly practiced Voodoo. Because of his passion for the forbidden dark magic, he changed his pirate flag from a horned, spear wielding devilish skeleton, to a large flaming skull.

As a brujo, Blackbeard could resurrect those he had killed through rituals, and began to include jumbees and zombies to his crew. Possessed of a tattered soul, lost to the forces of darkness, Blackbeard was to known to have practiced his supernatural powers in the captain's cabin on the Queen Anne's Revenge.

Blackbeard also learned how to turn the conquered vessels he captured into ships in individual glass bottles, where they all sailed on a shrunken, churning ocean.

He would keep a collection of ships in bottles inside a cabinet found in his cabin.

Marcus Aurelius

I have all UNGOLD cars