News:

SAAC Member Badges are NOW available. Make your request through saac.memberlodge.com to validate membership.

Main Menu

69/70 Shelby Decklid Mesh - 3 piece set Concours Quality

Started by acman63, August 24, 2018, 12:20:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

acman63

We had these made using original assemblyline parts for patterns.  The original vendor parts that were made for the last 30 years prior had been modified so much and were so bad I couldnt sell them anymore.  they were crimped wrong.  way too large mesh ,  and arch was way off as well.  we made them  properly with the proper arch,  correct size and color mesh and crimped together same as assemblyline parts. We also had the letters punched  for the letters to mount as the former vendor didnt bother to punch them out making for very difficult mounting to get them straight.  Ready to install.  These will be shipped in a tube to keep them from getting damaged.  We make BOTH Convertible and Fastback versions (yes they are different!)   Cost is $475  plus the ride -  usually $20-$25   in us    we prefer Paypal friends and family  or check but will take mc/visa    920 434 3645   jim@shelbyparts  get us your address and we will get exact insured shipping
SAAC Concours Chairman

Owner Shelby Parts and Restoration Since 1977

SAAC original first year member

acman63

SAAC Concours Chairman

shlb69

FL SAAC

these parts are true to the originals, we purchased a set a while back ago excellent quality
When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love. ~
Marcus Aurelius Antoninus Augustus

"Home of the "Amazing Hertz 3 + 1 Musketeers"

I have all UNGOLD cars

I am certainly not a Shelby Expert

acman63

Thanks for the KUDOS and YES   They are in stock for quick delivery!
SAAC Concours Chairman