News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

1969 Shelby GT500 convertible 1542

Started by cob4ra, July 20, 2023, 02:13:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cob4ra

Finally this beautiful Shelby is supposed to start on Bring-A-Trailer later today, she's only got 46k miles and even has the original 8 track tape deck . Thoughts, questions always welcomed . My late friend Bill Wilson was in Palmdale California and tried 11 years to purchase it from the original owner until finally he made it his. We met up here in Idaho about 10 years ago and it was a joy to see this will kept Shelby . It was his pride and joy.. . I'm honored to be assisting his estate .  From what I see, there's never been any collisions or rust damage, and the Vin at the back of the block matches the Vin on the chassis..
1966 Shelby GT350 Hertz 1680 ( previously 6s1842;6s1818)                                                  2000 Saleen S281 Speedster.                              Previously two sunbeam tigers and have owned 24 mustangs ; 4 Mercury Cyclones and one 1960 Fiat 600!

J_Speegle

Might want to add a link to the auction and have this thread moved to the for sale section ;)

Added: I see that you have also posted in the for sale area. This thread may get pulled by the mod. Well see - good luck with the auction
Jeff Speegle- Mustang & Shelby detail collector, ConcoursMustang.com mentor :) and Judge

FL SAAC

When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love. ~
Marcus Aurelius

"Home of the "Amazing Hertz 3 + 1 Musketeers"

I have all UNGOLD cars

I am certainly not a Shelby Expert