News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

2024 Dark Horse has two big advantages over C8 Corvette

Started by deathsled, July 14, 2023, 06:45:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FL SAAC

When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love. ~
Marcus Aurelius Antoninus Augustus

"Home of the "Amazing Hertz 3 + 1 Musketeers"

I have all UNGOLD cars

I am certainly not a Shelby Expert

FL SAAC

Quote from: deathsled on July 14, 2023, 09:25:27 PM
Hanging out with my son and look what happens.  I first say that no one ever sings about a Corvette. Second, I prefer the all carbon fiber Ford GT if one has the means. Just don't take it down into the ocean depths to see the Titanic.
Prince did sing about "the Little Red Corvette" and here's 20 more Corvette tunes

Fir the money we prefer owning a space shuttle about the same price but considerably much faster....

Originally these 50 units sold for $750k (ouch) the few that have bern sold have been for a low of $976k to a high of $1,540k (double  ouch)

Once upon a time the 2nd generation GT was almost attainable for the working man, but soon it to ran away into Unobtainable Land. The 3rd generation is is outer space territories to far for the working man to reach.

C8
When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love. ~

I have all UNGOLD cars

FL SAAC

How did that happen? Has to be black magic !

Just talking to my buddy, he and I agree that this dark horse is just a ugly new "fordodge" mule

If ugly was a sin...."fordodge" would be the poster child

FORDODGE....LMAO  !

I have all UNGOLD cars

crossboss

Of course V.I. removed my comment. Can't take the heat there, Tony...
Past owned Shelby's:
1968 GT-350--Gold
1970 GT-500--#3129--Grabber Orange.
Current lifelong projects:
1969 Mustang Fastback/FOX chassis, 5 speed, 4 wheel discs, with a modern Can-Am 494 (Boss 429), Kaase heads, intake with a 1425 cfm 'B' Autolite Inline carb, ala Trans-Am style
1968/70 Olds 442 W-30

TA Coupe

If it starts it's streetable.
Overkill is just enough.

FL SAAC

Quote from: TA Coupe on July 16, 2023, 04:02:26 PM
I can still see it.

Roy

Whats that saying, you just cant fix xxxxxx... LMAO

I have all UNGOLD cars

crossboss

I can still see it.

Roy

Roy,
V.I, deleted a whole thread because he could not handle the truth, from others and myself.
He sure does dish it out, yet he can't take the heat back at him.
Past owned Shelby's:
1968 GT-350--Gold
1969 Mustang Fastback/FOX chassis, 5 speed, 4 wheel discs, with a modern Can-Am 494 (Boss 429), Kaase heads, intake with a 1425 cfm 'B' Autolite Inline carb, ala Trans-Am style
1968/70 Olds 442 W-30

FL SAAC

I have all UNGOLD cars

crossboss

Quote from: FL SAAC on July 17, 2023, 12:08:45 PM
I can still see it.

Roy

Roy, what can one say....LMAO

What a joke. V.I. deletes comments, then locks threads to make himself look good.
Past owned Shelby's:
1968 GT-350--Gold
1968/70 Olds 442 W-30

FL SAAC

Quote from: crossboss on July 19, 2023, 11:31:03 AM
I can still see it.

Roy

What a joke. V.I. deletes comments, then locks threads to make himself look good.

Good afternoon

Why are you so mad ?

Bad childhood  ?

Marital issues ?

No need to call computer works any names, as he is one of the nicest and hardest working people on this forum.

Just because he deletes your posts or locks up your topics, all due to your anger does not give you the right to offend him

Seek professional help

I have all UNGOLD cars

crossboss

Quote from: FL SAAC on July 19, 2023, 02:16:09 PM
Quote from: crossboss on July 19, 2023, 11:31:03 AM
I can still see it.

Roy

Good afternoon

Why are you so mad ?

Bad childhood  ?

Marital issues ?

No need to call computer any names, as he is one of the nicest and hardest working people on this forum.

Just because he deletes your posts or locks up your topics, all due to your anger does not give you the right to offend him

Seek professional help

Typical Tony response...deny and deflect. Stop pointing fingers what you are guilty of. Take your own advise. Btw, nobody has a beef with Roy. Its you Tony that EVERYONE does not like. You constantly spam/troll up this site with useless garbage. You are an attention whore. STOP already.
Past owned Shelby's:
1968 GT-350--Gold
1968/70 Olds 442 W-30

FL SAAC

Keeping this thread on line,  the darkmule truly has no advantage over this affordable American made super car.

For those that missed yesterdays  announcement I have provided a quick link to you can see just how superior this vehicle is versus a second tier competitor.

All told, the the electrified powertrain will send the E-Ray from 0-60 mph in a brisk 2.5 seconds, with the quarter-mile coming in at 10.5 seconds. Both of these figures are 0.1 seconds quicker than the top-of-the-line Corvette Z06.

Enjoy

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/corvette-e-ray-is-here-with-hybrid-power-and-all-wheel-drive-143733860.html

I have all UNGOLD cars