News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

Checkered Flag Mr. Joe Elmore Muscle Car Horsepower TV Powernation

Started by FL SAAC, June 17, 2024, 08:24:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FL SAAC

R. I. P. 1944 - 2024

We are heartbroken to share that our long-time host and dear friend, Joe Elmore, has passed away after a brave battle with a long-term illness.

Joe's passion for cars and his infectious enthusiasm brought joy to millions of POWERNATION viewers.

From hosting "Horsepower TV" to "MuscleCar," Joe wasn't just a TV host; he was a mentor, a friend, and an amazing host.

Joe was more than just a face on the screen; he was a beloved member of the car community. Always eager to share his knowledge and connect with fellow car lovers, Joe's spirit and generosity left a lasting impact on everyone he met.

Our thoughts are with Joe's family, friends, and all who were lucky enough to know him.

Joe, thank you for the memories, the lessons, and the passion. You will be dearly missed, but your legacy will live on.

RIP Joe Elmore - Powernation Horsepower TV and Musclecar | River Daves Place
https://www.riverdavesplace.com/forums/threads/rip-joe-elmore-powernation-horsepower-tv-and-musclecar.292299/
When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love. ~
Marcus Aurelius

"Home of the "Amazing Hertz 3 + 1 Musketeers"

I have all UNGOLD cars

I am certainly not a Shelby Expert