News:

SAAC Member Badges are NOW available. Make your request through saac.memberlodge.com to validate membership.

Main Menu

Paddock or garage space

Started by JT1, June 17, 2024, 05:13:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JT1

I thought I read somewhere that there was a way to rent space in the garage, but that space was limited? Is that true or was I dreaming that? If it is true, are there any spaces left and how to I rent one? I didn't see an option for 1 or Motorsportreg.com, does that mean they are all gone?

Macstang

Hey JT1,

For NJMP the garages were available to rent directly from the track. We (SAAC) were not renting them, we simply directed folks to contact NJMP directly. A few weeks ago, someone else asked me this very question and I decided to check in with NJMP to see how many garages were left to rent and sadly, even a few weeks ago they were all sold out. Our event is sharing the track with SVRA's Speed Tour so there will be a fair amount of interesting vehicles present.

You are always welcome to check yourself, I suppose it's possible that if someone cancels, a garage space could pop up. The phone for NJMP is (856) 327-8000 and the email is info@njmp.com

See you at SAAC 49!
-------------------------
David Maffucci
SAAC Board Member

JT1