News:

SAAC Member Badges are NOW available. Make your request through saac.memberlodge.com to validate membership.

Main Menu

SOLD SOLD SOLD 1966 Shelby wheels and tires 

Started by FL SAAC, July 13, 2024, 07:21:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FL SAAC

1966 Shelby wheels and tires

Beautiful set of rims and tires are in good condition, no bends, scrapes or scratches.

Four rims with 14 inch reproduction Goodyear Blue Streak white letter tires $4,595

All parts are sold as is with no guarantee, warranty or returns

Tires have very good thread

Local pick up Miami Fl

Please p.m. me with any questions
Thank you
When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love. ~
Marcus Aurelius

"Home of the "Amazing Hertz 3 + 1 Musketeers"

I have all UNGOLD cars

I am certainly not a Shelby Expert

FL SAAC

When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love. ~
Marcus Aurelius

I have all UNGOLD cars

FL SAAC

Marcus Aurelius

I have all UNGOLD cars

FL SAAC

we just found out that these where made by the CS company as close to originals

did you see our new lower price ?

Includes all CS caps, lug nuts and nitrogen filled
Marcus Aurelius

I have all UNGOLD cars

FL SAAC

Compare and Save!

This set with no tires at $10,000
Marcus Aurelius

I have all UNGOLD cars

FL SAAC

Well close your eyes and envision your 1966 S H E L B Y or Mustang with these wheels and tires....

Nope, don't close your eyes just look at these pictures of our car with the wheels and tires on it.

"c'est magnifique or it sure is purty"

Se habla Español. Frances and Ingrish to name a few
Marcus Aurelius

I have all UNGOLD cars

FL SAAC

I must regretfully inform all interested parties that they have been SOLD SOLD SOLD

Wishing everyone a great day !
Marcus Aurelius

I have all UNGOLD cars

hertzz350

Your hertz car is beautiful. Just curious, why do you have reverse lights where your parking lights are supposed to be?
current owner of 6s689
Previous owner of 6s1855 ,6s1297,6s731

FL SAAC

Quote from: hertzz350 on July 17, 2024, 01:03:51 PMYour hertz car is beautiful. Just curious, why do you have reverse lights where your parking lights are supposed to be?

Thank you for posing that most eloquent question.

And let us commend you on your extraordinary visionary skills.

Those pictures were when the car was purchased.

In speaking to the former owner he wanted to give it a euro look. LMAO

When I heard this, I smiled and internally said to myself what a complete mannequin this guy is.

One of the first things that we did was purchased the correct amber lights and immediately removed the "bobo" 1966 plates.

Marcus Aurelius

I have all UNGOLD cars

FL SAAC

Correct amber turn signal lights

Removed 1966 plates installed a concourse correct SAAC frontal plate.

We were told that this alone is worth +5 points on judging day

We are now ready for the trophies and ribbons to roll in ....
Marcus Aurelius

I have all UNGOLD cars

hertzz350

Thanks. I didnt want to come across as an ass. I have had shelbys since the early 80s and had never seen one with the reverse lights there. Good looking car you have.
current owner of 6s689
Previous owner of 6s1855 ,6s1297,6s731

FL SAAC

Good afternoon,

No offense taken, just had to fix a few maladies the previous owner brought upon this poor relic, cosmetic and mechanical.

And boy do I have a recently acquired juicy piece of history on this shelby. Just a grand international conspiracy,  spy tale to tell for the future, really grand may make it a novel.

Marcus Aurelius

I have all UNGOLD cars

Forum Guide

Please take the rest of this conversation OFF the For Sale sub forum

thanks