News:

SAAC Member Badges are NOW available. Make your request through saac.memberlodge.com to validate membership.

Main Menu

Shifter ball evolution on a 2013 Boss 302

Started by deathsled, July 27, 2024, 02:03:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deathsled

I grew tired of the digital shifter and went through an OEM for reasons stated and then optioned an aftermarket, Made in the USA, matching colors shifter ball.
"Low she sits on five spoke wheels
Small block eight so live she feels
There she's parked beside the curb
Engine revving to disturb
She's the princess from his past
Red paint gold stripes damned she's fast"

shelbydoug

Nice goin' Counselor

Always a possible solution to throw yourself on the mercy of the Court.

I'd play Billy Joel's, "An Innocent Man" for you here, but you classics guys get offended to easily.

I vote NOT GUILTY.

Dad probably figured it would be easy to pick up Super Models with a hot 440hp car? Why not? He was only 91 at the time? Sure thing. It's all about attitude.
68 GT350 Lives Matter!

deathsled

Quote from: shelbydoug on July 27, 2024, 03:07:53 PMNice goin' Counselor

Always a possible solution to throw yourself on the mercy of the Court.

I'd play Billy Joel's, "An Innocent Man" for you here, but you classics guys get offended to easily.

I vote NOT GUILTY.

Dad probably figured it would be easy to pick up Super Models with a hot 440hp car? Why not? He was only 91 at the time? Sure thing. It's all about attitude.
I can only be trusted to do the simplest automotive tasks.  I do plan to straighten out that third rail issue ahem I mean third wire Pertrontix issue to wire off of the ignition switch.  And also install that clutch pedal spring.  Hey more videos to come...
"Low she sits on five spoke wheels
Small block eight so live she feels
There she's parked beside the curb
Engine revving to disturb
She's the princess from his past
Red paint gold stripes damned she's fast"

shelbydoug

It's best to keep us two separated. If you hung out here we might both think we know something about the others businesses?

Plus wifey might also get pushed over the line and finally shoot me?

Both of my sons hang out here and there is nothing to see for miles except cars and parts. Literally strewn all over the horizon.

With the passing of the Lulu, the Greyhound, she is the only female left and she finds the pools of testosterone here overwhelmingly pointless and insurmountable. Even the last cat left, Kitty is a guy. Definitely a guy.

I don't know why she complains about him? I'm the one that cleans up all of the unedible body parts he leaves from his catches in the yard? :(

At times she tries to keep up with her pink handled screw drivers but winds up misplacing them constantly and forgets how to put things back together. Always with leftover parts that she doesn't know where they go?

Plus she thinks we all have opinions on everything that is wrong with the Universe and how it should be fixed? I don't have any idea where that thought comes from? Really? ::)

That really stems from Kitty. He IS very opinionated. He prefers Dove v. Bluejay. To me, bird is bird?
68 GT350 Lives Matter!