News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

Rear leaf springs

Started by Daveb, July 23, 2024, 12:08:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daveb

I know this subject has come up in the past , who sells the best replacement rear leafs for a concours GT350H.

Bob Gaines

Quote from: Daveb on July 23, 2024, 12:08:12 PMI know this subject has come up in the past , who sells the best replacement rear leafs for a concours GT350H.
I have bought ones from all of the vendors but like the ones from Virginia Classic Mustang the best because they look OEM and they are a much lower price.Also owner is a forum member. Regardless of who you get them from plan on buying new clamps (round hole type) because they are typically coated with a thick black paint that has to be stripped off requiring disassembly (all of them). Hopefully you have a original lower plate you can swap over to complete the look.
Bob Gaines,Shelby Enthusiast, Shelby Collector , Shelby Concours judge SAAC,MCA,Mid America Shelby

trotrof1

I think Bob is referring to the bottom leaf with the engineering data and date codes.