News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

Yates Stevens Ford Kirkwood Missouri

Started by Coralsnake, September 28, 2020, 05:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cobra2Race

Quote from: Coralsnake on September 29, 2020, 07:58:03 AM
Sorry, I am not on FB and cant see the group. I suspect the information there was taken from some other original source without credit. That seems to be the pattern . 

I apologize in advance if I am off base.
I run that page. I grew up in Mack's garage. My dad was there from the late 60's until he hung up his driving shoes. A lot of the pictures are mine or my dad's. I try giving credit whenever I found stuff online.  I think it's your website that I found with info about Mack's dealership. I posted your website to the page. 

shlb69

Shelby70

I have a 1970 Shelby GT500 from that dealer.

Bob Gaines

Quote from: Rukiddin on October 01, 2020, 12:49:33 PMAfter looking at the factory brochure I need to move my antenna to front fender....... ;)
Typically it was the very early production 68 Shelby's (post redressed 67 photo cars)that had there antenna on the front fender.The rear quarter was the more typical.Easy enough to verify on early 68 Shelby's that still have original quarters.
Bob Gaines,Shelby Enthusiast, Shelby Collector , Shelby Concours judge SAAC,MCA,Mid America Shelby