News:

SAAC Member Badges are NOW available. Make your request through saac.memberlodge.com to validate membership.

Main Menu

Trigo Halibrand FIA Replica Wheel on eBay

Started by csxsfm, May 11, 2024, 08:36:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

98SVT - was 06GT

Previous owner 6S843 - GT350H & 68 GT500 Convert #135.
Mine: GT1 Mustang, 1998 SVT 32V, 1929 Model A Coupe, Wife's: 2004 Tbird
Member since 1975 - priceless

TA Coupe

I'm thinking about buying this just to add to the collection for display but my wife would kill me if she found out because if you count the wheels on the 14 cars and then all the others, I probably have close to 150 plus close to 150 tires 🤔   Where are you located? Maybe I could go get it and sneak it in and she will never notice 🤔🤫

Roy
If it starts it's streetable.
Overkill is just enough.

csxsfm

Roy, I used to live and race "out there back-in-the-day" but now I'm 2,300 miles east.  I've never had much luck sneaking things past my wife, but the biggest deterrent is just the thought of maybe having to deal with Gloria Allred.

TA Coupe

Don't think I want to deal with Gloria either especially after 41yrs of marriage. It would take several months to go through all my car stuff 😬 January 1st will be 50yrs since our first date at Fremont drag strip for the "Nitro Bowl"  I assume you were a member of Nor Cal SAAC? I started going to meetings with Jack Schroll in 1975. What's your name?

Roy
If it starts it's streetable.
Overkill is just enough.