News:

SAAC Member Badges are NOW available. Make your request through saac.memberlodge.com to validate membership.

Main Menu

The New Dodge Challenger R/T reviewed

Started by FL SAAC, August 17, 2024, 11:01:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FL SAAC

This little ditty was sent to us on the new Dodge Challenger R/T

Some very descriptive and honest reviews about this R/T new vehicle.

We truly believe that it will live up to its R/T moniker and it is a Real Turkey.

Enjoy the view....gobble, gobble

https://www.facebook.com/share/r/4qi5XRZLBAzxLpEB/?mibextid=D5vuiz
When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love. ~
Marcus Aurelius

"Home of the "Amazing Hertz 3 + 1 Musketeers"

I have all UNGOLD cars

I am certainly not a Shelby Expert

deathsled

Charger or Challenger?  I thought they stopped making the Challenger.  Challenger was a great looking and performing car.
"Low she sits on five spoke wheels
Small block eight so live she feels
There she's parked beside the curb
Engine revving to disturb
She's the princess from his past
Red paint gold stripes damned she's fast"

FL SAAC

Quote from: deathsled on August 17, 2024, 01:50:43 PMCharger or Challenger?  I thought they stopped making the Challenger.  Challenger was a great looking and performing car.

Dont know as we do not follow (they are usually behind in our rear view mirror) those piglets oink oink oink !

And always remember MOPAR stands for;

MY OLD PIG AIN'T RUNNING

LMAOOOOO !

or a kinder, gentler version for "Today's Special Folks"

MOPAR
MOST OFTEN PASSED AT RACES
When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love. ~
Marcus Aurelius

"Home of the "Amazing Hertz 3 + 1 Musketeers"

I have all UNGOLD cars

I am certainly not a Shelby Expert

deathsled

I think it is a Charger, their EV debacle and it looks repugnant not to mention the absurdity of a recorded engine sound.  I still like the Challenger.  And back in the 60s 70s, many drag racing teams greatly feared the 426 Hemi engine.  I know that the Demon 170 appears to have engine troubles though.  I drove the 6 cylinder as a rental and quite liked it.  I can only imagine what a 392 Scat Pack or the Hellcat might be like.  I like them but not enough to abandon the Shelby and the Boss.  We all have our favorites.  I can still like other cars from afar much like I still idolize California from afar despite the politics.  It was dreamy there when my father and I drove to pick up 843.
"Low she sits on five spoke wheels
Small block eight so live she feels
There she's parked beside the curb
Engine revving to disturb
She's the princess from his past
Red paint gold stripes damned she's fast"

crossboss

Of course the V.I. OP has no clue what he is talking about. He can't even tell the difference between a Charger and a Challenger. Don't worry, he will delete this comment to make himself look good...
Past owned Shelby's:
1968 GT-350--Gold
1970 GT-500--#3129--Grabber Orange.
Current lifelong projects:
1969 Mustang Fastback/FOX chassis, 5 speed, 4 wheel discs, with a modern Can-Am 494 (Boss 429), Kaase heads, intake with a 1425 cfm 'B' Autolite Inline carb, ala Trans-Am style
1968/70 Olds 442 W-30