News:

SAAC Member Badges are NOW available. Make your request through saac.memberlodge.com to validate membership.

Main Menu

A Shelby GT350H from NYC now running road rallies around the globe

Started by FL SAAC, August 22, 2024, 10:43:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FL SAAC

This GT350H has been to the dark side having a small block Chevy installed in its earlier life.

Today it travels the world with its Ford prepped small block

If you are on here Mr. & Mrs Karl and Joan Eisleben keep up the great work !

Meant to be driven C.S.

A Shelby GT350H from NYC now running road rallies around the globe | Articles | Classic Motorsports

https://classicmotorsports.com/articles/this-shelby-gt350h-is-no-trailer-queen/
When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love. ~
Marcus Aurelius

"Home of the "Amazing Hertz 3 + 1 Musketeers"

I have all UNGOLD cars

I am certainly not a Shelby Expert

deathsled

What's up with that export brace??  But I do see the welded reinforcement put in place at the firewall.  Wow, I am becoming a Bob Gaines wannabe.

As an addendum, the rearview mirror is wrong (looks like a day/nite mirror) but in the earlier photo looks correct.  Further addendum, Chevy engines are cheap.  Ford engines are expensive and better built (tunnel port excluded).
"Low she sits on five spoke wheels
Small block eight so live she feels
There she's parked beside the curb
Engine revving to disturb
She's the princess from his past
Red paint gold stripes damned she's fast"

FL SAAC

What's up with that export brace??  But I do see the welded reinforcement put in place at the firewall. 

The current way the car is driven, I also would reinforce it as much as possible

Wow, I am becoming a Bob Gaines wannabe.

As an addendum, the rearview mirror is wrong (looks like a day/nite mirror) but in the earlier photo looks correct. 

Further addendum, Chevy engines are cheap.  Ford engines are expensive and better built (tunnel port excluded).

All those items can be reversed by the touch of a magic wand and certainly some good old
"cash money"
When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love. ~
Marcus Aurelius

I have all UNGOLD cars

FL SAAC

These good people fulfilling their dreams;

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming

"Wow! What a Ride!

Hunter S. Thompson

P. S. remember trailers are for horses

one of many inspirational qoutes brought to by the great Florida SAAC Region and friends

Marcus Aurelius

I have all UNGOLD cars