News:

SAAC Member Badges are NOW available. Make your request through saac.memberlodge.com to validate membership.

Main Menu

Shelby in Tarantino Movie

Started by BGlover67, September 01, 2024, 01:46:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BGlover67

So I finally got around to watching the movie, "Once Upon a Time...in Hollywood" and at the 2:06:30 mark I think I see a '68 Shelby.  It's hard to ID, and it could also be a 1967 to be honest.  Tell me what you think.  Btw, there are quite a few period correct cars in the movie, which make for a fun watch. 
Thanks,
Brian R. Glover
SAAC Carolina's Northern Representative

Kent

just because of the color I would say 68
SAAC Member from Germany and Owner of a unrestored 1967 Shelby GT500, 1968 1/2 Cobra Jet´s and some nice Mustang Fastback´s 67/68

FL SAAC

Yes it does look like a 1968

The next question is :

Is it real

Or

Is it Memorex

Next question is what is Memorex?

Memorex was a popular US tape manufacturer in the 1970s, promoting their line of low noise, high output tapes

Memorex claimed that the cassette recording of Ms. Fitzgerald hitting a high note could break a glass just as her singing live would do. The phrase stuck, and is now used to question the authenticity or reality of something

Yes it looks like a 1968
When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love. ~
Marcus Aurelius Antoninus Augustus

"Home of the "Amazing Hertz 3 + 1 Musketeers"

I have all UNGOLD cars

I am certainly not a Shelby Expert

Damn, you have an Eagle Eye Brian.