News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

And another one bites the dust Cleveland

Started by FL SAAC, July 23, 2021, 10:01:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FL SAAC

It's official now

The once powerful and renowned Cleveland Indians have announced that they will be now known as "The  Cleveland Guardians "

Makes you feel all warm and fuzzy the Guardians.....

https://www.cleveland.com/tribe/2021/07/cleveland-indians-have-picked-a-new-name-but-arent-quite-ready-to-announce-it.html
When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love. ~
Marcus Aurelius

"Home of the "Amazing Hertz 3 + 1 Musketeers"

I have all UNGOLD cars

I am certainly not a Shelby Expert

427heaven

67 GT350

No more following sports, not worth its stupidity.
RARE  Signature Delete

rhjanes

Inmates around the country are OUTRAGED!  OUTRAGED I tell you!  Glorifying their innkeepers......
Pirating!  Corporate take-over without the paperwork

Jim Herrud

Next team in the name-change crosshairs should be the Minnesota Vikings.

I am a loyal fan of their football team. However, as a peaceful and loving Scandinavian, I am OUTRAGED at their continued portrayal of Nordics as ferocious and violent. It is time to change the name to a non-personal identifier that represents the region in a properly woke manner. Perhaps we could call them the Minnesota Snowflakes.
Shelby Buff.
I used to be a "Vintage Car" guy. Now I'm just a "Vintage" car guy.
"There's never enough horsepower - Just not enough traction." - C.S.
Straight Roads are for Fast Cars. Turns are for Fast Drivers.

Side-Oilers

Yankees might be on the cancel list too. 

Let's just cancel them all and relabel them Team 1, Team 2, and so on.  Although a non-binary system might be more sensitive for some.
Current:
2006 FGT, Tungsten. Whipple, HRE 20s, Ohlin coil-overs. Top Speed Certified 210.7 mph.

Kirkham Cobra 427.  482-inch aluminum side-oiler. Tremec 5-spd.

Previous:
1968 GT500KR #2575 (1982-2022)
1970 Ranchero GT 429
1969 LTD Country Squire 429
1963 T-Bird Sport Roadster
1957 T-Bird E-model

trotrof1

Why not just give Van Jones a hundred mil. Oh wait a sec, already been done. How about '' The Kneelers" for a new title.

FL SAAC

When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love. ~
Marcus Aurelius

I have all UNGOLD cars

FL SAAC

Quote from: 67 GT350 on July 23, 2021, 11:53:06 AM
No more following sports, not worth its stupidity.

We don't anymore,  but must admit we do watch the playoffs, super bowl
Marcus Aurelius

I have all UNGOLD cars

FL SAAC

Quote from: rhjanes on July 23, 2021, 02:46:26 PM
Inmates around the country are OUTRAGED!  OUTRAGED I tell you!  Glorifying their innkeepers......

Sorry inmates have no rights,  next
Marcus Aurelius

I have all UNGOLD cars

FL SAAC

Quote from: Jim Herrud on July 23, 2021, 03:28:04 PM
Next team in the name-change crosshairs should be the Minnesota Vikings.

I am a loyal fan of their football team. However, as a peaceful and loving Scandinavian, I am OUTRAGED at their continued portrayal of Nordics as ferocious and violent. It is time to change the name to a non-personal identifier that represents the region in a properly woke manner. Perhaps we could call them the Minnesota Snowflakes.

Agreed, all bow to ODIN  !
Marcus Aurelius

I have all UNGOLD cars

FL SAAC

Quote from: Side-Oilers on July 23, 2021, 04:31:45 PM
Yankees might be on the cancel list too. 

Let's just cancel them all and relabel them Team 1, Team 2, and so on.  Although a non-binary system might be more sensitive for some.

Uncle Fidel use to like the Yankees
Marcus Aurelius

I have all UNGOLD cars

FL SAAC

Quote from: trotrof1 on July 23, 2021, 06:10:40 PM
Why not just give Van Jones a hundred mil. Oh wait a sec, already been done. How about '' The Kneelers" for a new title.

Love Van Halen, but only when David was the singer
Marcus Aurelius

I have all UNGOLD cars

Quote from: FL SAAC on July 23, 2021, 06:37:17 PM
Quote from: trotrof1 on July 23, 2021, 06:10:40 PM

Love Van Halen, but only when David was the singer
.    Straight outta Pasadena,Ca. 8)

FL SAAC

Marcus Aurelius

I have all UNGOLD cars