News:

SAAC Member Badges are NOW available. Make your request through saac.memberlodge.com to validate membership.

Main Menu

2023 YTD events

Started by FL SAAC, May 27, 2022, 07:17:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FL SAAC

When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love. ~
Marcus Aurelius

"Home of the "Amazing Hertz 3 + 1 Musketeers"

I have all UNGOLD cars

I am certainly not a Shelby Expert

FL SAAC

Wishing you and your families a very happy mothers day
When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love. ~
Marcus Aurelius

I have all UNGOLD cars

FL SAAC

Marcus Aurelius

I have all UNGOLD cars

FL SAAC

Marcus Aurelius

I have all UNGOLD cars

FL SAAC

Marcus Aurelius

I have all UNGOLD cars

FL SAAC

This Wednesday May 17 we will be celebrating Norway's Constitution Day and JC has once amazed us with a private screening of F F X.

Contact him directly as I am out and about.

Muchas Gracias
Marcus Aurelius

I have all UNGOLD cars

FL SAAC

Marcus Aurelius

I have all UNGOLD cars

FL SAAC

Marcus Aurelius

I have all UNGOLD cars

FL SAAC

Marcus Aurelius

I have all UNGOLD cars

FL SAAC

FYI sponsored by our friends at NPD
Marcus Aurelius

I have all UNGOLD cars

FL SAAC

Hiccup.....FFX will be on May 18th contact JC for time

Constitution Day remains the 17th
Marcus Aurelius

I have all UNGOLD cars

FL SAAC

Marcus Aurelius

I have all UNGOLD cars

FL SAAC

FYI
Highlights from this free, family-friendly event include live bands, water slides, a kids zone, a classic car show, an art show, a sand sculpting contest, a SOCOM Para-Commandos parachute jump, a military tribute, the Walk of Fame ceremony, vendors, exhibitors, and so much more!

Marcus Aurelius

I have all UNGOLD cars

FL SAAC

Marcus Aurelius

I have all UNGOLD cars

FL SAAC

FYI
Marcus Aurelius

I have all UNGOLD cars