News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

What did you do to your 2006 / 2007 GTH today?  

Started by FL SAAC, November 01, 2022, 02:47:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FL SAAC

When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love. ~
Marcus Aurelius Antoninus Augustus

Home of the Amazing Hertz 3 + 1 Musketeers

I have all UNGOLD cars

FL SAAC

the weatherman said today it would be sunny, bright and mostly seasonable....
When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love. ~

I have all UNGOLD cars

FL SAAC

Ordered and replaced the original brake hoses on our 2007 GTH

with the Ford Performance Brake Hose Upgrade Kit.

The cost is right around $100

The 2012-2013 Boss 302 features some amazing, high-quality performance parts. Now you can add some of those same performance parts to your Mustang today! This Ford Performance Brake Hose Upgrade Kit is original equipment found on 2012-2013 Boss 302 Mustangs.

Features and Benefits:
- Complete Upgrade Kit
- High-Quality Performance
- Necessary Hardware Included
- Low-Expansion Rubber Construction

Made from low-expansion rubber, this brake hose kit will provide more hose flexibility and an improved brake feel. These upgraded hoses are direct bolt-on parts for your Mustang.

After the installation the brake pedal felt much firmer and car stopped much better.

Also the brake fluid was drained twice and new brake fluid  was added.

Replacing the now 17 year old brake hoses is the right thing to do.

I have all UNGOLD cars