News:

SAAC Member Badges are NOW available. Make your request through saac.memberlodge.com to validate membership.

Main Menu

2024 YTD events

Started by FL SAAC, May 03, 2023, 05:03:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FL SAAC

When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love. ~
Marcus Aurelius

"Home of the "Amazing Hertz 3 + 1 Musketeers"

I have all UNGOLD cars

I am certainly not a Shelby Expert

FL SAAC

When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love. ~
Marcus Aurelius

I have all UNGOLD cars

FL SAAC

Marcus Aurelius

I have all UNGOLD cars

FL SAAC

Marcus Aurelius

I have all UNGOLD cars

FL SAAC

Marcus Aurelius

I have all UNGOLD cars

cboss70

I am going down to see the show on "Fifth Ave" in Naples that weekend and was hoping that event you mentioned was that Friday because that's when I get into the area. Oh well- the car show alone will be an experience! Nice area for a car show and the Rev's Institute car museum is also really good.

FL SAAC

Quote from: cboss70 on December 28, 2023, 08:47:40 AM
I am going down to see the show on "Fifth Ave" in Naples that weekend and was hoping that event you mentioned was that Friday because that's when I get into the area. Oh well- the car show alone will be an experience! Nice area for a car show and the Rev's Institute car museum is also really good.

FYI

Cars on 5th Ferrari Club of Naples | The Naples Ferrari Club's Annual Gathering of Exotic & Classic Automobiles.
https://www.carsonfifth.com/
Marcus Aurelius

I have all UNGOLD cars

FL SAAC

Marcus Aurelius

I have all UNGOLD cars

FL SAAC

FYI
Marcus Aurelius

I have all UNGOLD cars

FL SAAC

Marcus Aurelius

I have all UNGOLD cars

tesgt350

Is that Show just north of Jacksonville on Hwy 301?

FL SAAC

Northeast Florida Fair

Fairground in Nassau County, Florida

543378 US-1, Callahan, FL 32011

Marcus Aurelius

I have all UNGOLD cars

tesgt350

Cool, I may have to cruise over to that one.

tesgt350

Do you have any contact Info for this Show?

FL SAAC

Marcus Aurelius

I have all UNGOLD cars