News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

Marti report specifically for 2005, 2006, 2007

Started by FL SAAC, September 19, 2023, 08:38:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FL SAAC

I received an email from Marti stating the availability of the reports for specifically the 2005, 2006 and 2007 models.

Maybe these 05-06-07 were missing before?great for your GTH Shelby

Here is a the link ;

https://www.martiauto.com/martireports.cfm?linkid=m2309

2005, 2006 and 2007 Mustang
Window Stickers and Elite Marti Reports

Marti Auto Works is now offering an exclusive opportunity for owners of 2005, 2006 and 2007 Mustangs!

You can now get authentic window stickers, as well as the Elite Marti Reports for your beloved Mustangs.

These meticulously recreated window stickers capture the essence of the original documentation, allowing you to showcase the history and specifications of your Mustang with pride.

Display it proudly on your windshield or in your car's collection.

The Elite report, in addition to the complete factory option list and door data plate info, includes a reproduction of your door data plate, a window sticker and personalized production statistics that show how unique your car
When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love. ~
Marcus Aurelius Antoninus Augustus

"Home of the "Amazing Hertz 3 + 1 Musketeers"

I have all UNGOLD cars

I am certainly not a Shelby Expert

owenkelley

So the Marti Report will include the information specific to how your car compares to other Shelby GT's and not just to the total production of GT Mustangs?

Prototype

Their service is not what it once was, and they don't always follow through with the orders they built
 reputation on. Shame.

98SVT - was 06GT

Quote from: owenkelley on May 28, 2024, 08:34:57 AMSo the Marti Report will include the information specific to how your car compares to other Shelby GT's and not just to the total production of GT Mustangs?
Who knows. I reality it was a normal Mustang GT that went to Shelby's and got $2,500 of Motorsport parts bolted on along with some tape stripes and a very poor quality plastic piece that looked like a scoop.
My guess is all they'll show is 1 of X,XXX sent to SA.
Previous owner 6S843 - GT350H & 68 GT500 Convert #135.
Mine: GT1 Mustang, 1998 SVT 32V, 1929 Model A Coupe, Wife's: 2004 Tbird
Member since 1975 - priceless

FL SAAC

Quote from: 98SVT - was 06GT on September 02, 2024, 06:45:40 PM
Quote from: owenkelley on May 28, 2024, 08:34:57 AMWho knows.

I reality it was a normal Mustang GT that went to Shelby's and got $2,500 of Motorsport parts bolted on along with some tape stripes and a very poor quality plastic piece that looked like a scoop.

My guess is all they'll show is 1 of X,XXX sent to SA.

Just like "the real ones" history repeating itself

These late model SHELBYs essentially went through the same process as the 1965 through 1967 SHELBYs did.

The 1965- 1966-1967 Ford Mustang Shelby GT350 was made by modifying stock Mustangs on Ford's production lines and then sending them to Shelby American for further work.

And remember the GTHs did not get that "plastic piece that looked like a scoop"

They got their own unique hood

I do agree that YES the vinyl -plastic- tape stripes are very poor quality.  That's why we painted ours on.
When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love. ~
Marcus Aurelius Antoninus Augustus

"Home of the "Amazing Hertz 3 + 1 Musketeers"

I have all UNGOLD cars

I am certainly not a Shelby Expert

98SVT - was 06GT

Quote from: FL SAAC on September 03, 2024, 09:52:27 AMThese late model SHELBYs essentially went through the same process as the 1965 through 1967 SHELBYs did.

The 1965- 1966-1967 Ford Mustang Shelby GT350 was made by modifying stock Mustangs on Ford's production lines and then sending them to Shelby American for further work.

The 65-7 did not get any modifications on Ford's production line that were Shelby specific. There were some parts deleted. SA added the engine parts, made the suspension mods and added the hoods (and scoops), some got stripes painted on.

The new one came off Ford's line as complete Mustang GTs. There were no mods or deletions done to the car by Ford they were standard US spec cars. CS bolted on $2,500 worth of parts and added 10 grand to the sticker price. I'll quote the Truth About Cars test for the rest. "The Shelby GT is a for-the-people version of 2006's Shelby GT-H. The same upgrades apply: a one-and-a-half-inch drop, stouter springs, dampers and anti-roll bars, a front strut tower brace (all right out of the Motorsport catalog), and a freer-breathing intake (K&N filter) and exhaust (louder mufflers). There's also—wait for it— a numbered and Carroll-Shelby-signed commemorative plaque on the dash. Ooh. Aah. Sorry, just yawning."

https://www.thetruthaboutcars.com/2007/11/ford-mustang-shelby-gt-review/

I love the closing line - Have you driven a $6,970 commemorative plaque lately? I told you it left an impression.
Previous owner 6S843 - GT350H & 68 GT500 Convert #135.
Mine: GT1 Mustang, 1998 SVT 32V, 1929 Model A Coupe, Wife's: 2004 Tbird
Member since 1975 - priceless