News:

SAAC Member Badges are NOW available. Make your request through saac.memberlodge.com to validate membership.

Main Menu

Random car pictures

Started by 1109RWHP, January 22, 2018, 12:02:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DC-DD

Actress Janet Gunn best know in 90s tv show SILK STALKINGS

68krrrr

I paid a fortune earlier in the year to paint my Shelby, I wonder what kind of job you got for 250 bucks back then, 10 coats of hand rubbed lacquer sounds pretty good
Current
1967 GT500 #1724
Nightmist Blue /Parchment
2005 Ford Gt Midnight blue
Porsche 911 Turbo 2007 Highly modified
1934 Ford Chopped & channeled

Previously owned
1968 GT500KR #03528 Lime green
1968 GT/CS

"Fly low & avoid the radar"
Thanks Adam

FL SAAC

Quote from: DC-DD on July 06, 2024, 08:16:19 PMActress Janet Gunn best know in 90s tv show SILK STALKINGS

I like those gunns
When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love. ~
Marcus Aurelius

"Home of the "Amazing Hertz 3 + 1 Musketeers"

I have all UNGOLD cars

I am certainly not a Shelby Expert

FL SAAC

dearly beloved

we have gathered here today...
When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love. ~
Marcus Aurelius

I have all UNGOLD cars

FL SAAC

our condolences, another victim....
Marcus Aurelius

I have all UNGOLD cars

FL SAAC

Marcus Aurelius

I have all UNGOLD cars

FL SAAC

when your next door neighbor has a superbird with a hemi and you dont...improvise,adapt, overcome
Marcus Aurelius

I have all UNGOLD cars

FL SAAC

Marcus Aurelius

I have all UNGOLD cars

FL SAAC

Marcus Aurelius

I have all UNGOLD cars

FL SAAC

Smokey and the Bandit 2 was being filmed in 1980 in the Tampa area.

Florida Avenue just a bit north of Linebaugh (heading southbound in the northbound lanes).

10001 N. Florida Ave., Tampa, Florida, 33612

El Bandido El Burt
Marcus Aurelius

I have all UNGOLD cars

FL SAAC

Marcus Aurelius

I have all UNGOLD cars

FL SAAC

FACTOID

The future is here today  !

That is a '55 Thunderbird.

The phone is Mobile Telephone Service (MTS). It is a radiotelephone that connected to the landline phone service.

This service originated with the Bell System, and was first used in St. Louis, Missouri on June 17, 1946.

All calls in and out went through an operator. The original equipment weighed 80 pounds, and there were initially only 3 channels for all the users in the metropolitan area.

Later more licenses were added bringing the total to 32 channels across 3 bands.

This service was used at least into the 1980s in large portions of North America.
Marcus Aurelius

I have all UNGOLD cars

tesgt350

Quote from: FL SAAC on July 22, 2024, 11:44:59 AMFACTOID

The future is here today  !

That is a '55 Thunderbird.

The phone is Mobile Telephone Service (MTS). It is a radiotelephone that connected to the landline phone service.

This service originated with the Bell System, and was first used in St. Louis, Missouri on June 17, 1946.

All calls in and out went through an operator. The original equipment weighed 80 pounds, and there were initially only 3 channels for all the users in the metropolitan area.

Later more licenses were added bringing the total to 32 channels across 3 bands.

This service was used at least into the 1980s in large portions of North America.
Back in 1971 thru 1974, My Dad had a Company Car with a Phone in it.

FL SAAC

Marcus Aurelius

I have all UNGOLD cars

pbf777

On the T-Bird, note the attachments to the tops of the fenders and then what might be truck air horns mounted forward of the hood!  :o  Also, seeing all the extra equipment boxes in the trunk, realizing that he might have even had to remove some of what might typically be there to make room for his travel cases, along with the extra stuff attached to the dash (who knows how much might be attached under the dash :-\ ), I have to say that it looks as though this guy might have been what we would have called a "gizmo-guy" back in the day.  ::) 

Scott.