News:

SAAC Member Badges are NOW available. Make your request through saac.memberlodge.com to validate membership.

Main Menu

Which person are you?

Started by 67 GT350, November 30, 2023, 10:27:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

67 GT350

The one that would say:
"That can't happen."
"They'll never do that."

https://youtu.be/-ohASQKPw-w?si=tgfs1-lipQB67OK6
RARE  Signature Delete

deathsled

Firstly, I believe anyone is capable of anything so I never assume that "they'll never do that."  Think of those happy wedding photos where, somewhere down the line, one spouse kills the other.  Did anyone think one of the smiling wedded pair would ever do that?

Secondly, the video presents a very disturbing course of events coming our way.  I would like to see the statutory language myself to see what limits there will be on said kill switch.  Is it a switch like race cars that is manually turned off at the scene of a racing accident or is it a remote switch in the hands of law enforcement who can randomly turn off any vehicle?  I am suspecting the latter will of course be the case.  It is all very disturbing to say the least.  Should someone work on a formula to turn members of the WEF into a fuel additive to power gasoline engines?  Not that I would ever advocate something like that or condone it.  Just thinking out loud here.
"Low she sits on five spoke wheels
Small block eight so live she feels
There she's parked beside the curb
Engine revving to disturb
She's the princess from his past
Red paint gold stripes damned she's fast"

67 GT350

I think we really as cars guys need to come together on this and vote them out. I dont know why this is so hard to do?
RARE  Signature Delete

Side-Oilers

Current:
2006 FGT, Tungsten. Whipple, HRE 20s, Ohlin coil-overs. Top Speed Certified 210.7 mph.

Kirkham Cobra 427.  482-inch aluminum side-oiler. Tremec 5-spd.

Previous:
1968 GT500KR #2575 (1982-2022)
1970 Ranchero GT 429
1969 LTD Country Squire 429
1963 T-Bird Sport Roadster
1957 T-Bird E-model

Kent

Thats all a great bullshit, the guy in the video from Germany who did the letter never works for an insurance company he is sitting in his small room at mom´s house and he is receiving social payments from the government in Germany. The video also sucks its just fishing for clicks.

We have some laws that are really old and these laws will stand against these "new" laws that will never happen.

An historic car with a historic numberplate in Germany and the EU is HISTORICAL CULTURAL ASSET which is saved by the EU, UN, a lot of Laws etc. if someone wants to destroy or take them from the road it will be against a lot of laws we have. It's pretty much the same like destroying an old house, castle or old books, museums. It´s the same laws that will start to work. The last time this happened was in the 2nd WW and we know how much important HISTORICAL CULTURAL ASSET were destroyed in this time. So I say this will never happen again because its a very sensitive thematic and no politician want to be involved in that at the end of the day.
SAAC Member from Germany and Owner of a unrestored 1967 Shelby GT500, 1968 1/2 Cobra Jet´s and some nice Mustang Fastback´s 67/68

deathsled

Quote from: Kent on December 01, 2023, 02:32:50 AM
Thats all a great bullshit, the guy in the video from Germany who did the letter never works for an insurance company he is sitting in his small room at mom´s house and he is receiving social payments from the government in Germany. The video also sucks its just fishing for clicks.

We have some laws that are really old and these laws will stand against these "new" laws that will never happen.

An historic car with a historic numberplate in Germany and the EU is HISTORICAL CULTURAL ASSET which is saved by the EU, UN, a lot of Laws etc. if someone wants to destroy or take them from the road it will be against a lot of laws we have. It's pretty much the same like destroying an old house, castle or old books, museums. It´s the same laws that will start to work. The last time this happened was in the 2nd WW and we know how much important HISTORICAL CULTURAL ASSET were destroyed in this time. So I say this will never happen again because its a very sensitive thematic and no politician want to be involved in that at the end of the day.
In Deutschland vielleicht aber hier in die Vereinigten Staaten nicht so.  We have a mind virus spreading here as Elon Musk puts it and common sense is not so common anymore. Certain cultural elements are telling us to unsee what our minds and senses perceive.  Two plus two is four but only if you feel like it makes four on any given day.  Some days it might be five and other days three.
"Low she sits on five spoke wheels
Small block eight so live she feels
There she's parked beside the curb
Engine revving to disturb
She's the princess from his past
Red paint gold stripes damned she's fast"