News:

SAAC Member Badges are NOW available. Make your request through saac.memberlodge.com to validate membership.

Main Menu

How is the weather currently today where you are at ?

Started by FL SAAC, December 30, 2023, 01:13:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FL SAAC

no complaints here

we just came back from a little early morning excursion, mid sixties very clear skies

later this week into the mid 50s then into the 70s.....paradise

When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love. ~
Marcus Aurelius Antoninus Augustus

Home of the Amazing Hertz 3 + 1 Musketeers

I have all UNGOLD cars

FL SAAC

in a place called buffalo new york.....all happy and joyful  !
When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love. ~

I have all UNGOLD cars

deathsled

35F and no snow in Chicagoland.  Neither have the salt trucks laid down their salt this season (local government probably ran out of money might be the reason and not causally related to the weather).  It's all good though...prognosis guarded.
"Low she sits on five spoke wheels
Small block eight so live she feels
There she's parked beside the curb
Engine revving to disturb
She's the princess from his past
Red paint gold stripes damned she's fast"

shelbydoug

44 and mostly cloudy. No snow here yet but lots of spillover rain from Florida recently.

I was told that Florida may need to resort to mooring buoys to mark where the land used to be?
68 GT350 Lives Matter!

FL SAAC

Quote from: shelbydoug on December 30, 2023, 02:16:06 PM
44 and mostly cloudy. No snow here yet but lots of spillover rain from Florida recently.

I was told that Florida may need to resort to mooring buoys to mark where the land used to be?

We heard you needed the rain so we sent you some

Great point about the buoys, that's why we sold everything in the upper keys we owned,  houses, skis and boats.

What's that saying  :

"the two happiest days of a boaters life is when you buy the boat and sell the boat"

Great to have friends that are like family down there.  Glad to help them out with all the constant needed ( did I say constant? ) maintenance on their homes, docks and water crafts.

Hey Doug have a very serene and joyous New Year !

I have all UNGOLD cars

Don Johnston

Down to 68 degrees overnight.  Should be 80 degrees again today, sunny with a few clouds and light breezes.  Surf in Waikiki about 2-3 feet, North shore 15 to 20 feet, down here on the south shore bout 3-4 feet.  Lots of visitors jaming the roads trying to get to the beaches.  No snow on Mauna Kea this week, lots the week before.
The running of the ponies and snakes continues. 8)
Just nuts.

98SVT - was 06GT

Previous owner 6S843 - GT350H & 68 GT500 Convert #135.
Mine: GT1 Mustang, 1998 SVT 32V, 1929 Model A Coupe, Wife's: 2004 Tbird
Member since 1975 - priceless

FL SAAC

Quote from: Don Johnston on December 30, 2023, 03:01:22 PM
Down to 68 degrees overnight.  Should be 80 degrees again todya, sunny with a few clouds and light breezes.  Surf in Waikiki about 2-3 feet, North shore 15 to 20 feet, down here on the south shore bout 3-4 feet.  Lots of visitors jaming the roads trying to get to the beaches.  No snow on Mauna Kea this week, lots the week before.
The running of the ponies and snakes continues. 8)

Good to hear from the "Legend"

As usual the Island's do not disappoint.

Happy New Year a hui hou

I have all UNGOLD cars

67 GT350

Knoxville, TN....Brisk just what an old car loves....Great driving!! The worst part is the California/New York drivers, wish they would not come here....The California driver who put his car in the ditch thinks I am a dumb Southerner, LOL
RARE  Signature Delete

shelbydoug

Well NJ isn't doing so well. The Passaic River is 19.6 feet over flood stage. Those folks would be better off with houseboats v. house.

I always thought it was better to live at the top of the hill, not the bottom but I'm a bit of a radical.
68 GT350 Lives Matter!

Royce Peterson

1968 Cougar XR-7 GT-E 427 Side Oiler C6 3.50 Detroit Locker
1968 1/2 Cougar XR-7 428CJ Ram Air C6 3.91 Traction Lock

FL SAAC

Quote from: 67 GT350 on December 30, 2023, 03:40:14 PM
Knoxville, TN....Brisk just what an old car loves....Great driving!! The worst part is the California/New York drivers, wish they would not come here....The California driver who put his car in the ditch thinks I am a dumb Southerner, LOL

From one dumb southerner to another, we got them yankees down here also. Can't drive, double park, have no patience, make turns across two lanes,  stop on green, drive aggressively,  most of their cars have their horns stuck constantly beeping, they think they are invulnerable looking over their steering wheels and did I say they can't drive ?

LOL

Any who have a fantastic New Year !

I have all UNGOLD cars

Rain over in L.A.,Sunny,mild...High surf advisory,series of strong west swells that did wonders for the south points yesterday,bigger today..

FL SAAC

lookie what's happening out of la Florida ......BEYOND cold

Snowpocalypse Claims a C8 Corvette Stingray - Corvette:

https://www.corvetteblogger.com/2022/01/20/pic-snowpocalypse-claims-a-c8-corvette-stingray/

I have all UNGOLD cars

tesgt350

24 Degrees here in Tallahassee this morning and not rising much at all.  Strange that there was not one flake of Frost on my Mustang this morning and it sat outside.  I am letting a bunch (8 to 12) Stray Cats have the Garage for the Winter.