News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

Need new radiator for 69 gt350 with AC

Started by 1969shelbygt350, June 03, 2024, 07:32:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

1969shelbygt350

Please help where can I get new radiator for my 69 gt350 with AC. It's leaking! Thx
Paul.

Rickmustang

FL SAAC

Quote from: 1969shelbygt350 on June 03, 2024, 07:32:06 AMPlease help where can I get new radiator for my 69 gt350 with AC. It's leaking! Thx
Paul.

Took our old radiator to a repair shop, had it recored and painted for about $300 using it's original tanks

When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love. ~
Marcus Aurelius

"Home of the "Amazing Hertz 3 + 1 Musketeers"

I have all UNGOLD cars

I am certainly not a Shelby Expert

Bob Gaines

You need to determine if your radiator is original or a aftermarket replacement.A original radiator is very desirable in a vintage Shelby. You can buy a new aftermarket replacement that looks reasonably like original for typical the same or less then having a radiator recored . It makes sense to only have a original recored and not a aftermarket one recored. If you can find a radiator shop to do the work currently to have a radiator 24 inch (69 GT350with A/C) or smaller recored it is going to typically currently be 500.00 plus. Your 69 GT350 radiator if original should have FOMOCO embossed on the top tank and a engineering number metal stamped on the side strap starting with a C8 engineering number. 
Bob Gaines,Shelby Enthusiast, Shelby Collector , Shelby Concours judge SAAC,MCA,Mid America Shelby

1969shelbygt350