News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

MERGED?

Started by 67 GT350, June 17, 2024, 10:44:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

67 GT350

What does that mean on the forum, I see a ton of them everyday? What is that? Means nothing to me, but seems like it is the new forum?
RARE  Signature Delete

KR Convertible

It's all about an idiot trying to boost his post count!

67 GT350

RARE  Signature Delete

FL SAAC

Quote from: 67 GT350 on June 17, 2024, 10:44:33 AMWhat does that mean on the forum, I see a ton of them everyday? What is that? Means nothing to me, but seems like it is the new forum?

What is the Merge Topic option in Forums?

A method that allows you to easily combine multiple topics into one common topic.

When you merge one or more topics, all the corresponding followers and votes from the topics will be appended to the main topic, except for the comments.

Additionally, the followers will be notified via their registered email about the merge.

What happens once the topics are merged?

The minor topics will be locked to everybody except your posters who can still reply to the topics.

When you open the topic, you can see a message that indicates which main topic it has been merged into.

When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love. ~
Marcus Aurelius

"Home of the "Amazing Hertz 3 + 1 Musketeers"

I have all UNGOLD cars

I am certainly not a Shelby Expert

Chris Thauberger

Quote from: KR Convertible on June 17, 2024, 03:01:14 PMIt's all about an idiot trying to boost his post count!

So you see it too... good to know😏

I'll be in contact soon.

Being the "All time post count king" on a forum is kinda like being rich in Monopoly

Life is 1% what happen to you and 99% how you react to it.

Video: Gold Concours GT500