News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

Shelby Cobra Race Car

Started by SFM6S130, June 19, 2024, 11:53:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SFM6S130

This Shelby Cobra, CSX4075, is one of 22 competition models planned by Shelby American during the late 1990s for the CART sponsored Shelby Cobra Challenge Racing Series.  Only 11 competition Cobras were actually built.
CSX 4075 has an all-aluminum Shelby 427ci V8 engine, a Jerico four-speed manual transmission, and a Dana 44 rear end.  The fenders are fiberglass lined with aluminum.  The hood, trunk, and doors are aluminum.  Test data provided confirm that the car is capable of producing 550 horsepower and more than 500 foot-pounds of torque between 5500 and 6000 rpm.
The original build sheet and the original manufacturer's statement of origin (MSO) from Shelby American Inc. signed by Carroll Shelby are available.
The car is not currently legal for road use, has not been registered for the street, and is not titled. It is offered for $160,000 with the MSO and a bill of sale.
Many additional photos and supporting documents are available upon request.
jmsplace2b@yahoo.com

jgroce1985

GLWS after months of sitting mine finally sold for 130k, my friends sold several weeks back brought $125k, I believe this to be a more realistic number. I hope you get every dime you're wanting. She looks like a real screamer.