News:

SAAC Member Badges are NOW available. Make your request through saac.memberlodge.com to validate membership.

Main Menu

Checkered Flag Mr. Donald Sutherland

Started by FL SAAC, June 20, 2024, 03:22:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FL SAAC

Jul 17, 1935 - June 20, 2024

Donald Sutherland, the beloved actor who starred in scores of films from The Dirty Dozen, MASH and Klute to Animal House and Ordinary People to Pride & Prejudice and The Hunger Games franchise and won an Emmy for Citizen X, died Thursday in Miami, Fl after a long illness. He was 88.
When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love. ~
Marcus Aurelius

"Home of the "Amazing Hertz 3 + 1 Musketeers"

I have all UNGOLD cars

I am certainly not a Shelby Expert

SHELB66

My wife and I watched the movie M*A*S*H last night in his honor.  Laughs galore!  He will certainly be missed.

Craig R.
66 Hertz 6S1564
06 Hertz #446
64 Ranchero V8 4spd
02 Explorer Sport Trac

FL SAAC

You know he almost gave up acting in his 30s until he got cast in "the dirty dozen" that reinspired him.

Donald was from a Era "When men were men"  men used to be a lot different than they are today, bitchy, whiney, calling friends to complain and everything seems to offend them today.

Every time I see this picture of Donald it reminds of this picture of "the great Jackie Gleason" a former Miamian

Sutherland was a great actor
When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love. ~
Marcus Aurelius

I have all UNGOLD cars

FL SAAC

Sutherland was a great actor and character
Marcus Aurelius

I have all UNGOLD cars