News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

Concept and Development of the Shelby SGT July 12, 2006

Started by FL SAAC, June 25, 2024, 09:31:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FL SAAC

Ford Bold Moves #9 Go Fast

Concept and Development of the Shelby SGT July 12, 2006

Here is the behind the scenes creation of the Shelby GT... these were truly some of the last that Carroll had his hands on

https://youtu.be/MaFIrN5uZd8?si=caxGNd2OXPgKWPn0
When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love. ~
Marcus Aurelius

"Home of the "Amazing Hertz 3 + 1 Musketeers"

I have all UNGOLD cars

I am certainly not a Shelby Expert

FL SAAC

What great an interesting short video regarding the concept and development of the Shelby SGT. The GTHs are also mentioned.

The GTHs where the link to the new resurgence of the S H E L B Y name

Last of "The Real Ones" guided and touched by C.S.
When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love. ~
Marcus Aurelius

I have all UNGOLD cars

FL SAAC

I personally want to Thank the Hertz Corporation for once again marrying Shelby in 2006, 2007, 2016 and 2022.

If wasn't for Carrols involvement again, it would have been a pretty dull decades.

These 2006-2007 were some of the final cars actually modified by Shelby American under Carroll Shelby.

All receiving C.S.M. plates making them "numbers cars".

The current modern "Shelby" vehicles are modified by Ford under a license with Shelby American – althoigh they wear the Shelby name on them, they are never actually touched by Shelby American.

Unfortunately not receiving the coveted C.S.M. plate.
Marcus Aurelius

I have all UNGOLD cars