News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

41st anniversary

Started by TA Coupe, July 09, 2024, 06:52:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TA Coupe

This does have a very small amount of car content. Sunday night my wife and I were at dinner celebrating our 41st anniversary when a couple that are from Ukraine that we have become very good friends with since they moved here a year and a half ago texted us to see how we were doing and I told them we were celebrating at dinner. They said they would do a song for us and 30 minutes later we got it and I think it is one of the coolest things I've ever gotten in my life and my wife and I will cherish it for as long as we're alive. Hope some of you can appreciate it. Just think this was done in 30 minutes!!

Roy
If it starts it's streetable.
Overkill is just enough.

computerworks

Very sweet of them....good friends.

That was done by an AI program that creates music called Suno

"...Suno AI, or simply Suno, is a generative artificial intelligence music creation program designed to generate realistic songs that combine vocals and instrumentation, or are purely instrumental."

hertzz350

current owner of 6s689
Previous owner of 6s1855 ,6s1297,6s731

FL SAAC

Very kool and happy 41 anniversary wishing you continued blessings!
When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love. ~
Marcus Aurelius

"Home of the "Amazing Hertz 3 + 1 Musketeers"

I have all UNGOLD cars

I am certainly not a Shelby Expert

TA Coupe

computerworks, I thought it probably was but my wife and I were hoping that it was something they did because they are very smart and tech savvy so thank you for taking a Russian hypersonic cruise missile and blowing that thought to smithereens
If it starts it's streetable.
Overkill is just enough.

computerworks

Quote from: TA Coupe on July 10, 2024, 12:58:26 AMcomputerworks, I thought it probably was but my wife and I were hoping that it was something they did because they are very smart and tech savvy so thank you for taking a Russian hypersonic cruise missile and blowing that thought to smithereens

The truth needs to be known... but to their credit, that's a rather new and eclectic platform they used to honor you!  8)

mark p

"I don't know what the world may need, but a V8 engine's a good start for me" (from Teen Angst by the band "Cracker")

66 Tiger / 65 Thunderbird / '22 Mach 1

Side-Oilers

That is cool, nonetheless. Happy Anniversary!
Current:
2006 FGT, Tungsten. Whipple, HRE 20s, Ohlin coil-overs. Top Speed Certified 210.7 mph.

Kirkham Cobra 427.  482-inch aluminum side-oiler. Tremec 5-spd.

Previous:
1968 GT500KR #2575 (1982-2022)
1970 Ranchero GT 429
1969 LTD Country Squire 429
1963 T-Bird Sport Roadster
1957 T-Bird E-model