News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

66 Mustang Convert For Sale PRICE REDUCED AGAIN

Started by Fast Fords, July 13, 2024, 07:39:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fast Fords

I have an silver frost 66 Mustang convert for sale. The VIN # is 6F08C150830. It has red standard interior with radio, console and black power top. It is powered by a 289 C code motor that purrs like a kitten and fires right up. It is stopped by discs up front and drums on the rear. The car also has 4 style steel wheels. This car is an older restoration and would just be considered a driver car. The interior is nice but is showing some small signs of wear. The dash looks good and it shows just over 40,000 miles on the speedometer. I am not sure if this is original or not. The body is solid but will need attention as it will need a couple of blow ins and some touch ups. If interested, email gandcmurphy@rogers.com for more pictures or call nine 0 five seven seven 4 2 8 five six. Price is $22,900.Thanks.

RickD

Is this car located in Ontario?  What is the paint code on the warranty plate?  Forgive this question, I've been doing most of my own bodywork for 30 years, what is a blow-in?

Fast Fords

Hi Rick,

I sent you a PM about the car.

The car is actually located in Dunnville, Ontario which is about 1 hour from Buffalo.

Thanks...Greg.

Corey Bowcutt

I was curious what a blow-in is as well?

Corey

Fast Fords

It is to big of an area to touch up. It is an area that is large enough that it has to be painted but not the whole piece where the paint is missing. Hope this helps.....Greg.

Fast Fords

Bill

Quote from: Fast Fords on July 14, 2024, 11:32:15 AMIt is to big of an area to touch up. It is an area that is large enough that it has to be painted but not the whole piece where the paint is missing. Hope this helps.....Greg.

Can you post a picture of the area(s) in question.

Thanks in advance,

Bill
Instead of being part of the problem, be part of a successful solution.
HOW TO IDENTIFY A FORUM TROLL
https://www.saacforum.com/index.php?topic=16401.0

Fast Fords

Hi Bill,

Here are 2 pictures of the areas that will need to be blown in. There is also one where it will need a patch on the driver side near the rear torque box.

Bill

Instead of being part of the problem, be part of a successful solution.
HOW TO IDENTIFY A FORUM TROLL
https://www.saacforum.com/index.php?topic=16401.0

FL SAAC

G. M.

will forward to my friend Big Mike believe he is looking for a 65 or 66 cnvt

Best of luck !
When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love. ~
Marcus Aurelius

"Home of the "Amazing Hertz 3 + 1 Musketeers"

I have all UNGOLD cars

I am certainly not a Shelby Expert

Fast Fords

Reduced to $19,000.  This car was a Virginia car so it is pretty solid.