News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

Some Shelby idolization

Started by deathsled, August 06, 2024, 01:45:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deathsled

Perfect tune for speeding down the highway. At the posted speed limit of course.
"Low she sits on five spoke wheels
Small block eight so live she feels
There she's parked beside the curb
Engine revving to disturb
She's the princess from his past
Red paint gold stripes damned she's fast"

FL SAAC

thanks for immortalizing the "RED RACER" with us via video

good to see one of "the real ones" out of confinement

it also happens to be a rare "HERTZ" model

Styling !
When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love. ~
Marcus Aurelius

"Home of the "Amazing Hertz 3 + 1 Musketeers"

I have all UNGOLD cars

I am certainly not a Shelby Expert

shelbydoug

Sometimes it is inexplicable to explain what keeps us going?

The way I conceive it, love is never what you expected it to be, not what you thought you were in and is definitely not a rational thing.

Garfunkle has a lyric, "the end always comes too soon and it always passes too slow".

Who's the wiser here?

As I said, the melody is neat but it is the words that matter. Enjoy it while it lasts.
68 GT350 Lives Matter!

deathsled

Quote from: shelbydoug on August 06, 2024, 04:45:14 PMSometimes it is inexplicable to explain what keeps us going?

The way I conceive it, love is never what you expected it to be, not what you thought you were in and is definitely not a rational thing.

Garfunkle has a lyric, "the end always comes too soon and it always passes too slow".

Who's the wiser here?

As I said, the melody is neat but it is the words that matter. Enjoy it while it lasts.
Sage advice.
"Low she sits on five spoke wheels
Small block eight so live she feels
There she's parked beside the curb
Engine revving to disturb
She's the princess from his past
Red paint gold stripes damned she's fast"