News:

SAAC Member Badges are NOW available. Make your request through saac.memberlodge.com to validate membership.

Main Menu

following up on Mach 1

Started by mark p, August 08, 2024, 01:44:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mark p

We have completed the plan for the Mach 1. The stripes were installed yesterday by my friendly local stripe/wrap/graphics company.
One of my daughters started the ideas rolling - as having this car be a "tribute" to her mom  :'( 
Between us we schemed up the stripes, the sunflower, the personlized tags, as well as the car's name ("Jett") - based on a multitude of history and some possibly ridiculous connections.
I'm pretty happy with the results  8)

"I don't know what the world may need, but a V8 engine's a good start for me" (from Teen Angst by the band "Cracker")

66 Tiger / 65 Thunderbird / '22 Mach 1

Bill

Instead of being part of the problem, be part of a successful solution.
HOW TO IDENTIFY A FORUM TROLL
https://www.saacforum.com/index.php?topic=16401.0

mark p

"I don't know what the world may need, but a V8 engine's a good start for me" (from Teen Angst by the band "Cracker")

Corey Bowcutt

mark p

Quote from: Corey Bowcutt on August 08, 2024, 04:20:14 PMLove the stripe!
Corey

Thanks Corey - it was "inspired" by the '68s (as I'm sure you can tell) and adapted to the S550 body

S7MS427

Mark,

Very nice tribute to your wife.  I'm sure she knows what the source of your inspiration is.
Roy Simkins
http://www.s-techent.com/Shelby.htm
1966 G.T.350H SFM6S817
1967 G.T.500 67400F7A03040

mark p

Quote from: S7MS427 on August 08, 2024, 06:24:45 PMVery nice tribute to your wife.  I'm sure she knows what the source of your inspiration is.

Yep... 44 years of being crazy about her :'(
Thanks Roy

Grumpy

FL SAAC

What a beauty !

Quote from: mark p on August 08, 2024, 01:44:44 PMWe have completed the plan for the Mach 1. The stripes were installed yesterday by my friendly local stripe/wrap/graphics company.
One of my daughters started the ideas rolling - as having this car be a "tribute" to her mom  :'( 
Between us we schemed up the stripes, the sunflower, the personlized tags, as well as the car's name ("Jett") - based on a multitude of history and some possibly ridiculous connections.
I'm pretty happy with the results  8)

When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love. ~
Marcus Aurelius

"Home of the "Amazing Hertz 3 + 1 Musketeers"

I have all UNGOLD cars

I am certainly not a Shelby Expert