News:

SAAC Member Badges are NOW available. Make your request through saac.memberlodge.com to validate membership.

Main Menu

Why just a month?

Started by 67 GT350, August 09, 2024, 11:54:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

67 GT350

the new SAAC forum is nice and getting used to it, but I just have to say it.... I HATE the max staying logged in is just a month!!! Lets make it 10 years to be able to not have to sign in again.
RARE  Signature Delete

KR Convertible

I haven't had to sign in every month.  Maybe a setting?

67_1183

Quote from: 67 GT350 on August 09, 2024, 11:54:49 AMthe new SAAC forum is nice and getting used to it, but I just have to say it.... I HATE the max staying logged in is just a month!!! Lets make it 10 years to be able to not have to sign in again.

Forever is one of the choices, do you not see it?
2nd owner of 67 GT500 #1183 since September 1976

67 GT350

I will wait a month and see, but so far I never saw it.
RARE  Signature Delete

rhjanes

Quote from: 67 GT350 on August 10, 2024, 11:36:25 AMI will wait a month and see, but so far I never saw it.
Why wait?  Logoff.   Then log back on and look for the tiny check box for staying connected "Forever".  It isn't the default.  I've not had to logon since the new forum went live. 
Pirating!  Corporate take-over without the paperwork

67 GT350

Thanks, I did log off and when I signed on it was there, not sure it was there before, but forever was at the top of the pull down and maybe my mind went in the direction that forever would have been after the month??? Minds are a terrible thing to waste!!! Thanks all...
RARE  Signature Delete