News:

SAAC Member Badges are NOW available. Make your request through saac.memberlodge.com to validate membership.

Main Menu

MagMustangs new website

Started by Andrew@MagMustangs, August 10, 2024, 05:33:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andrew@MagMustangs

Hey Y'all! If you haven't heard yet, we here at MagMustangs have launched an all new webstore at www.magmustangs.com. The same awesome Original and NOS parts you expect from our 20+ years on ebay are now available directly through our website. Check it out and have fun browsing. Here is a 15% coupon for your first purchase.

6s1640

Hi Andrew,

Congrats on launching your new website.  That has to have been a ton of work.  Are these new item not currently on auction?

Best of luck with your new business model.

Cory

Andrew@MagMustangs

Hi Cory,

Thank you for your well wishes.

I am not currently listing any website unique items, so everything available on the website is also available in our ebay store. That allows everyone to use their preferred choice of buying platform. We also have our large selection of auction format listings which are only available on ebay. I do plan to eventually offer certain items that will only be available through the website, but that will be sometime in the future, as time allows.

bridgetkeble

Thanks for your new website, thanks to it I can learn more information before buying a car.

Andrew@MagMustangs

Just to clarify, in case anyone happens to misread my initial post. The offer mentioned above is Solely for magmustangs.com, It does NOT apply to any items purchased on ebay. Yes, we sell on more than one platform, but discounts are not currently being offered for all platforms. This is a "first order" discount when purchasing through our new webstore. Many of you have made it well past your "first order" in our ebay store, heehee. I hope that makes it clear to anyone reading.

Andrew
MagMustangs