News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

Wanted -69 aircon smog pump pulley

Started by blackthunder1970, August 19, 2024, 05:46:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

blackthunder1970

Hi
Looking for a 69 aircon smog pump pulley for my gt500
If anyone has one laying around
Thanks
Barry

blackthunder1970

Sorry deleted

rockhouse66

Thanks for the polite comment Barry.  I think you will find that some moderator deleted a reply to your request that stated something like "my friend xxx has one, contact him at yyy@scam.com to buy it".  This is classic scammer lingo and I posted scam in response to it to alert you to what was going on.  I don't know where that post went, but my comment was not directed at you.  It was directed at the scam post in response that has now disappeared.

blackthunder1970

Quote from: rockhouse66 on September 02, 2024, 08:10:00 AMThanks for the polite comment Barry.  I think you will find that some moderator deleted a reply to your request that stated something like "my friend xxx has one, contact him at yyy@scam.com to buy it".  This is classic scammer lingo and I posted scam in response to it to alert you to what was going on.  I don't know where that post went, but my comment was not directed at you.  It was directed at the scam post in response that has now disappeared.
Sorry mate it was late at night when I replied to this
Thanks for the warning
Barry