News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

68 Shelby Carboard trunk liners

Started by shelbydoug, August 21, 2024, 12:29:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob Gaines

Quote from: shelbydoug on August 22, 2024, 10:24:18 AMI presume that there was only the one on the driver's side? Never on the spare tire side?

I was just hoping for a shorter part description. Anything shorter that I thought of wasn't as definitive as I would have liked. I'm attempting, and SOMETIMES successful, at avoiding confusion that can be misinterpreted as confrontational.

I'm not always as good at that as I would like?

No passenger side trunk board.
Bob Gaines,Shelby Enthusiast, Shelby Collector , Shelby Concours judge SAAC,MCA,Mid America Shelby

Coralsnake

I think we we switched from the tail light covers to the trunk well filler board?

There is only one filler board on the drivers side. It is unpainted
The original Influencer, check out www.thecoralsnake.com

shelbydoug

Quote from: Coralsnake on August 22, 2024, 10:45:23 AMI think we we switched from the tail light covers to the trunk well filler board?

There is only one filler board on the drivers side. It is unpainted

Yes, a devious manipulation on my part. Is that well cover a Shelby thing or do all Mustangs have them?
68 GT350 Lives Matter!

Coralsnake

The original Influencer, check out www.thecoralsnake.com

FL SAAC

Quote from: FL SAAC on August 22, 2024, 08:44:30 AMI may have a set that I will list 4 sale soon

so sorry fellas, I have for 69/70s only
When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love. ~
Marcus Aurelius

"Home of the "Amazing Hertz 3 + 1 Musketeers"

I have all UNGOLD cars

I am certainly not a Shelby Expert