News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

Because I don't have enough to do...............

Started by tesgt350, August 30, 2024, 12:12:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tesgt350

Because I don't have enough to do, between working full time and running for County Commissioner, Writing Screenplays, up to 14 completed and 4 more in the works, I decided that's not enough so, after 20 Years I decided need to revive my Business, MUSTANG F/X, but I am changing the Name to BLACK HAT PERFORMANCE and will be creating custom Harley-Davidson Black Hat Edition Street Bob 114 Motorcycles.  I'm wanting to produce just 5 for 2024 and then 15 each Year after that.

Coralsnake

You didnt get the email on Harley?

Well the good news is you will be able to buy them cheap
The original Influencer, check out www.thecoralsnake.com

Corey Bowcutt

You are not kidding.  I have been trying to sell my Harley.  I have not been able to give it away.

Corey

tesgt350

Quote from: Coralsnake on August 30, 2024, 01:37:45 PMYou didnt get the email on Harley?

Well the good news is you will be able to buy them cheap

What's going on with Harley?  Should I switch to Indian?

98SVT - was 06GT

Quote from: tesgt350 on August 30, 2024, 02:39:31 PMWhat's going on with Harley?

If you are that far out of touch you should be building MoPeds......
Previous owner 6S843 - GT350H & 68 GT500 Convert #135.
Mine: GT1 Mustang, 1998 SVT 32V, 1929 Model A Coupe, Wife's: 2004 Tbird
Member since 1975 - priceless

FL SAAC

H. D. = WOKE

- obsolete -

I would stick to the county commissioner opportunity...good money to be made there

Best of luck
When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love. ~
Marcus Aurelius

"Home of the "Amazing Hertz 3 + 1 Musketeers"

I have all UNGOLD cars

I am certainly not a Shelby Expert

deathsled

Uncle Tony's Garage thoughtful take on Harley.  It seems ever major US brand is being dismantled from within by insidious political forces.  The best way to usher in a "revolution" is quietly get us all to forget our history, our past and ultimately who we are.  It's downright evil. 
"Low she sits on five spoke wheels
Small block eight so live she feels
There she's parked beside the curb
Engine revving to disturb
She's the princess from his past
Red paint gold stripes damned she's fast"

FL SAAC

Love that curmudgeon Uncle Tony !

And is that a great name or what ?
When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love. ~
Marcus Aurelius

"Home of the "Amazing Hertz 3 + 1 Musketeers"

I have all UNGOLD cars

I am certainly not a Shelby Expert