News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

1967 Ford Mustang Shelby GT350 - $79,999 - Oh My!

Started by DGSOH, September 07, 2024, 07:34:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DGSOH

*** POSTED FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY ***

https://norfolk.craigslist.org/ctd/d/norfolk-1967-ford-mustang-shelby-gt350/7782367112.html

1967 Ford Mustang Shelby GT350
Offered by:  — (276) 284-9258 — $79,999

Don't miss out on this stunning 1967 Ford Mustang Shelby GT350 Base in a gorgeous red exterior color!  With only 3,065 miles on the odometer, this luxury car is ready to conquer the road ahead.  Powered by a V8 engine and equipped with RWD, this GT350 offers both power and performance for all your adventures. Whether you're cruising through the city or tackling off-road terrain, this Shelby can handle it all.  Worried about the vehicle's history? Don't be! We provide comprehensive vehicle history reports to ensure peace of mind for our customers.  Financing options are available, and you can also take advantage of our trade-in service to upgrade to this beauty.  Want to test drive this Mustang? Swing by our dealership or give us a call at (276) 284-9258 to schedule a test drive.  Can't make it to the dealership? No problem! We offer vehicle shipping for your convenience. Don't wait any longer - inquire about this Shelby Base today!

There is a signature on both visors. The fender is phenomenal and looks gorgeous down. There is a little bitty chip right on the edge of the door, a little spider crack. Nothing stands out on the spoiler. There are little surface scuffs on the back deck, and there is a minor scratch on the paint.

Year: 1967
Make: Ford
Model: Mustang Shelby GT350
VIN: 67200F2A01429
Stock #: SM01429
Condition: Used
Mileage: 3,065
Exterior: Blue
Body: Coupe
Transmission: manual
Engine: V8
Drivetrain: rwd

Tailored Service: Our team is ready to offer personalized assistance.
Vast Selection: Browse our online inventory for your perfect match.
Shop with Confidence: Enjoy our 14-day money-back guarantee (up to 100 miles).
Convenient Delivery: Ask about our delivery options.
Price Range for Everyone: We cater to all budgets.

Experience Excellence in Car Buying

Coralsnake

Off road terrain? Hmmmm

Looks he has a couple other cars to scam people with...these people are just irritating
The original Influencer, check out www.thecoralsnake.com

shelbydoug

OK. I'm confused. I have not looked at the "Registry" but what is the scam? WITHOUT looking at the "Registry" it looks legit to me?

"S'plain it to me Lucy?"
68 GT350 Lives Matter!

Coralsnake

Do you think you can buy that car for $80k ? The scammers use a price that makes it just attractive enough for someone to believe they need to jump in, before the car gets sold to another person

That should be your biggest clue. The broken description might-be the second
The original Influencer, check out www.thecoralsnake.com

67350#1242

QuoteThe fender is phenomenal and looks gorgeous down.

Oh yeah baby, where do I sign?
67 GT350  SJ 02/01/67  Gray 4spd A/C
67 Coupe  SJ 11/16/66  White Auto A/C PDB

DGSOH

Quote from: Coralsnake on September 07, 2024, 08:21:40 AMOff road terrain? Hmmmm

Looks he has a couple other cars to scam people with...these people are just irritating
I hadn't thought of intentionally off-roading mine, at least not sober, or awake, or any other time I can think of : )

JD

Registry shows a photo of a red car (yes the car was originally blue) and was sold in 2017 by Legendary in Canada.  Current owner not known.
'67 Shelby Headlight Bucket Grommets https://www.saacforum.com/index.php?topic=254.0
'67 Shelby Lower Grille Edge Protective Strip https://www.saacforum.com/index.php?topic=1237.0

FL SAAC

that's one heck of a deal 3,065 miles for only $79,999

that's only 3.8 cents per mile...definitely a winner, car looks great.

Now if I only had that money....but i dont

Best of luck to the buyer!

P. S. I contacted that number not only will they sell you that "whip" but also included in the sale is a two week all expense paid two week vacation staying at a 7 star resort ????

To where else......Lagos Nigeria
When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love. ~
Marcus Aurelius

"Home of the "Amazing Hertz 3 + 1 Musketeers"

I have all UNGOLD cars

I am certainly not a Shelby Expert

rhjanes

Photo's are of a Blue car, description had "Red".  All terrain.  "Worried about the vehicles history, Don't Be!".  "Shelby Base"?

And....since I can't "Swing by" the dealership to test drive it, and then they offer shipping.....Yes Please!  Ship it to me and I'll test drive it.....If I like it I'll wire you $90,000 but then you will have to REFUND me...and if I don't like it, the "dealer' can ship it back. 

I hope no one gets bit......
Pirating!  Corporate take-over without the paperwork

FL SAAC

Quote from: rhjanes on September 07, 2024, 10:27:53 AMPhoto's are of a Blue car, description had "Red".  All terrain.  "Worried about the vehicles history, Don't Be!".  "Shelby Base"?

And....since I can't "Swing by" the dealership to test drive it, and then they offer shipping.....Yes Please!  Ship it to me and I'll test drive it.....If I like it I'll wire you $90,000 but then you will have to REFUND me...and if I don't like it, the "dealer' can ship it back. 

I hope no one gets bit......

Here is a line straight out of the movie Coming to America

"this luxury car is ready to conquer the road ahead"

Luxury car conquer the road ahead!

Words only KING would say

LMAOOOOO  !
When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love. ~
Marcus Aurelius

"Home of the "Amazing Hertz 3 + 1 Musketeers"

I have all UNGOLD cars

I am certainly not a Shelby Expert

s2ms

Well, since they do say...."Want to test drive this Mustang? Swing by our dealership or give us a call at (276) 284-9258 to schedule a test drive.", anyone local want to take them up on the offer and report back?
Dave - 6S1757

67_1183

2nd owner of 67 GT500 #1183 since September 1976

shelbydoug

Well I have heard of cars being repainted to the original color and for all I know the market is collapsing?

Dealers seem to think that the values are going up but privately who knows what is going on? There is nothing written in stone on what these cars should sell for.

There has been quite a bit of price scoffing going on here at people posting cars for $250k or more and an obvious resentment because "you" couldn't get $100k for yours?

Of course if this is a dealer that doesn't exist, that's another thing all together.

I did discover myself that there is a situation existing now with phone numbers where anyone can essentially rent a phone number from a phone "broker agency" with any area code that they desire from anywhere and have those calls instantly forwarded to any other number they desire to. Presumably it is limited to this planet Earth but I don't know that as a fact? Who knows how aliens get their jollies?

On the price I agree that it would be more likely that the "Nigerians" would be more likely to email and offer to send a check for $100K, and don't worry about shipping it because "my people will come and pick it up", but other then someone attempting to deposit a fraudulent check in their own account, what is the point of that anyway?

They get you account number and address or what?

My neighbor just sold his 65 GTO for $30,000 and the guy came from Canada to buy it. He thinks that Shelby is overpriced and worth about $30,000, like his GOAT was. It was dark blue also.

He refers to it as "that Mustang" as if to initiate and argument with me and waits for a reaction. All I said was, "well it surely isn't a Camaro".

Years ago, many years ago, there was a guy here advertising a "wrecked 427 Cobra" for sale. He would trade it strait up for an "original" '65 R model. He was local. Literally 2 miles away. So I called him and he invited me over.

When I got there, he told me the car was at his "country house" and offered me his 72 Trans Am instead for $10,000. The R turned out to be "he knew of an R owned by a "jockey" but lost the guys phone number and was trying to find the car presuming SAAC knew where it was?

That Cobra never showed up and the guy sold his condo and moved to a "better neighborhood". Preferably where there was no one close enough to come and visit. That was an interesting scenario.

Neither the Cobra or the R ever showed up anywhere.

68 GT350 Lives Matter!

98SVT - was 06GT

Translation of the sale from the other link:
THIS CAR HAS THE ORIGINAL NIGHTMIST BLUE PAINT AND A 4 SPEED HANDMADE TRANSMISSION! IT IS A PERFECT INVESTMENT GRADE CAR!
The Shelby GT350 is an iconic American muscle car that holds a legendary place in automotive history. Created by Carroll Shelby, a respected figure in the automotive world, the GT350 was born from a collaboration between Shelby and Ford to improve the performance of the Mustang introduced in 1964.
In 1965, the first Shelby GT350 debuted, based on the Ford Mustang Fastback. The vehicle received significant modifications to improve its track performance, including a modified 289 cubic-inch V8 engine that produced approximately 306 horsepower. Upgrades such as a high-performance aluminum intake manifold, a larger Holley carburetor, an aggressive camshaft, and special exhaust headers made it a formidable competitor on both the road and the track.
The Car
We are pleased to offer a stunning Nightmist Blue 1967 Shelby GT350 4-Speed ��Early Model! This exceptional car retains its original engine, transmission, rear axle, and even the rare original carburetor. The excellent condition, from the underbody to the interior and exterior, promises an unforgettable driving experience. After extensive service, this GT350 is ready for immediate enjoyment, delivered straight to your door.
Only 1,175 Shelby GT350s were produced in 1967, including both fastback and convertible models. The 4-speed transmission was a desirable option for buyers.
This complete car provides an exceptional driving experience, with its lightweight front end providing superior steering and handling capabilities. The braking and cornering capabilities highlight the exceptional craftsmanship of this vehicle. It is worth noting that production figures for GT350s were significantly lower than GT500s. The K-Code engine, rated at 306 hp according to standard specs, likely puts out more power as insurance companies often undervalued these cars, resulting in higher actual hp figures after some modifications.
This car carries the special signatures of Carroll Shelby and Chuck Cantwell on the sun visor, adding to its collectible value and desirability.
Important Additional Information
We welcome trade-ins of your current classic or modern car! Please contact our sales department for more information.
This car comes with an Elite Deluxe Marti Report, Dutch registration, PTTM VIP car cover, full service and extensive documentation and photos.
We can also deliver the car with German papers!
This car includes a 6-month service package for added peace of mind.
Key Features
Original 1967 Shelby GT350: One of only 1,175 produced, including both fastback and convertible models.
Nightmist Blue Exterior: A stunning color that enhances the car's classic appeal.
Original Components: Features the original engine, transmission, rear axle and rare original carburetor.
4-Speed ��Transmission: Provides an exciting and authentic driving experience.
Exceptional Handling: Light front end for superior steering and handling capabilities, with excellent braking and cornering capabilities.
K-Code Engine: Stock rated at 306 hp, with potential for higher output after tuning.
Signed by Carroll Shelby and Chuck Cantwell: A rare and valuable feature that adds to the car's collectible value.
Comprehensive Documentation: Includes an Elite Deluxe Marti Report, PTTM VIP car cover, full service reports and extensive documentation.
Flexible trade-in options: Trade-in of your classic or modern car possible.
6-Month Service Package: Added value with a comprehensive service package included.

This authentic Shelby would look great in any garage or collection. Stop dreaming, start living with Pedal To The Metal! Contact us at sales@pttmcars.com or call us at +31651510293! We are happy to help you!
For trade-in options you can contact us at sales@pttmcars.com or call us at +31651510293.
Previous owner 6S843 - GT350H & 68 GT500 Convert #135.
Mine: GT1 Mustang, 1998 SVT 32V, 1929 Model A Coupe, Wife's: 2004 Tbird
Member since 1975 - priceless

shelbydoug

Quote from: 98SVT - was 06GT on September 07, 2024, 01:40:20 PMTranslation of the sale from the other link:
THIS CAR HAS THE ORIGINAL NIGHTMIST BLUE PAINT AND A 4 SPEED HANDMADE TRANSMISSION! IT IS A PERFECT INVESTMENT GRADE CAR!
The Shelby GT350 is an iconic American muscle car that holds a legendary place in automotive history. Created by Carroll Shelby, a respected figure in the automotive world, the GT350 was born from a collaboration between Shelby and Ford to improve the performance of the Mustang introduced in 1964.
In 1965, the first Shelby GT350 debuted, based on the Ford Mustang Fastback. The vehicle received significant modifications to improve its track performance, including a modified 289 cubic-inch V8 engine that produced approximately 306 horsepower. Upgrades such as a high-performance aluminum intake manifold, a larger Holley carburetor, an aggressive camshaft, and special exhaust headers made it a formidable competitor on both the road and the track.
The Car
We are pleased to offer a stunning Nightmist Blue 1967 Shelby GT350 4-Speed ��Early Model! This exceptional car retains its original engine, transmission, rear axle, and even the rare original carburetor. The excellent condition, from the underbody to the interior and exterior, promises an unforgettable driving experience. After extensive service, this GT350 is ready for immediate enjoyment, delivered straight to your door.
Only 1,175 Shelby GT350s were produced in 1967, including both fastback and convertible models. The 4-speed transmission was a desirable option for buyers.
This complete car provides an exceptional driving experience, with its lightweight front end providing superior steering and handling capabilities. The braking and cornering capabilities highlight the exceptional craftsmanship of this vehicle. It is worth noting that production figures for GT350s were significantly lower than GT500s. The K-Code engine, rated at 306 hp according to standard specs, likely puts out more power as insurance companies often undervalued these cars, resulting in higher actual hp figures after some modifications.
This car carries the special signatures of Carroll Shelby and Chuck Cantwell on the sun visor, adding to its collectible value and desirability.
Important Additional Information
We welcome trade-ins of your current classic or modern car! Please contact our sales department for more information.
This car comes with an Elite Deluxe Marti Report, Dutch registration, PTTM VIP car cover, full service and extensive documentation and photos.
We can also deliver the car with German papers!
This car includes a 6-month service package for added peace of mind.
Key Features
Original 1967 Shelby GT350: One of only 1,175 produced, including both fastback and convertible models.
Nightmist Blue Exterior: A stunning color that enhances the car's classic appeal.
Original Components: Features the original engine, transmission, rear axle and rare original carburetor.
4-Speed ��Transmission: Provides an exciting and authentic driving experience.
Exceptional Handling: Light front end for superior steering and handling capabilities, with excellent braking and cornering capabilities.
K-Code Engine: Stock rated at 306 hp, with potential for higher output after tuning.
Signed by Carroll Shelby and Chuck Cantwell: A rare and valuable feature that adds to the car's collectible value.
Comprehensive Documentation: Includes an Elite Deluxe Marti Report, PTTM VIP car cover, full service reports and extensive documentation.
Flexible trade-in options: Trade-in of your classic or modern car possible.
6-Month Service Package: Added value with a comprehensive service package included.

This authentic Shelby would look great in any garage or collection. Stop dreaming, start living with Pedal To The Metal! Contact us at sales@pttmcars.com or call us at +31651510293! We are happy to help you!
For trade-in options you can contact us at sales@pttmcars.com or call us at +31651510293.

Hum? Maybe there is more then one?
68 GT350 Lives Matter!