News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

Celebration of Life - Randy Gillis

Started by JacksFordParts, October 11, 2024, 02:02:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JacksFordParts

There is a celebration of life for our friend Randy Gillis in the works. It is being held on Saturday Nov 2nd from 11:00 to 2:00ish, at "The Post at Rockwell's" in Villa Park.  Their address is 17853 Santiago Blvd, Villa Park, CA 92868.  It would be really awesome to have a good turnout to celebrate Randy as he gave a lot to our community. Please feel free to repost this and spread the word.

Carol needs a head count before Oct 27th so she can get the food sorted out. Please RSVP to Carol directly or shoot me an email at Jacksfordparts@gmail.com

Jack Tindle

daltondavid

It is sad to hear of another enthusiast's passing. Please extend our condolences. I believe he is sitting with Carroll and Ken hearing some amazing stories! 
Founding father of SAACFORUM.COM

FL SAAC

Had a few candid conversations with him, email exchanges, a true no holding back, no hiding behind smokes and mirrors guy.

Again our sincerest condolences to all  his family and friends. May he race in peace.
When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love. ~
Marcus Aurelius Antoninus Augustus

Home of the Amazing Hertz 3 + 1 Musketeers

I have all UNGOLD cars

J_Speegle

Thank you very much for sharing. Such an interesting and giving down to earth gentleman that knew and had experienced so much in his life time. Thoughts and prayers for Carol and the rest of the family. 
Jeff Speegle- Mustang & Shelby detail collector, ConcoursMustang.com mentor :) and Judge