News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

2024 French Lick video

Started by silverton_ford, October 14, 2024, 11:11:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

silverton_ford

I posted a video to Youtube of the cars in the Exhibition Hall at Fench Lick this year.

It was a great show and a lot of fun.  It was a fun time with friends and great cars.  If you haven't been, you need to go.

Steve McDonald Formally known as Mcdonas

Very Nice  Some great cars there
Owned since 1971, NOW DRIVEN OVER 250,000 MILES, makes me smile every time I drive it and it makes me feel 21 again.😎

Coralsnake

The original Influencer, check out www.thecoralsnake.com

Rickmustang

6s1640

Hi Brian, Nice work.  Who did you have to pay off to film with no people.  Or was everyone at dinner.

Thanks for sharing.

Cory

JD

Brian - Thanks for catching it and posting!
'67 Shelby Headlight Bucket Grommets https://www.saacforum.com/index.php?topic=254.0
'67 Shelby Lower Grille Edge Protective Strip https://www.saacforum.com/index.php?topic=1237.0

silverton_ford

Quote from: 6s1640 on October 14, 2024, 03:52:54 PMHi Brian, Nice work.  Who did you have to pay off to film with no people.  Or was everyone at dinner.

Thanks for sharing.

Cory

Thank you.

Get up early...  6:00 AM (so really 3:00 AM for me being from the west coast  :) ). 

hertzdonut

Special Ed

Great video and some great kool rare cars. We had more cars show up after your video including a VERY RARE 70 blue cougar XR7 drag pack 4-speed ram air (CONVERTIBLE) a car i had found back 12 years ago or so and recently had a mopar guy i know buy it and we been correcting the car before its first showing at french lick and got some undercarriage work to do yet before it goes to MCACN. I was too busy working on 6 cars and getting them to show and ran out of time to get my SK 427  all aluminum side oiler together for the show as we just threw it together at the show friday night around 11 or so. Next year i will have it on display completed.

silverton_ford

Here are a couple cars that didn't make the video.

68blk500c

Great tour of the show, Brian!

Folks, please add this show to your calendar for October 2025.  This venue is ideal for concours!!  The area also boasts of scenic drives.  The Indiana SAAC club hosts are tops!   

CharlesTurner

Great video, thanks!

For those unaware, this event includes SAAC national concours classes/judging.  Counts the same as a SAAC convention concours award!
Charles Turner
MCA/SAAC Judge

FL SAAC

When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love. ~
Marcus Aurelius Antoninus Augustus

Home of the Amazing Hertz 3 + 1 Musketeers

I have all UNGOLD cars

Hipo-Fred

Awesome video Brian, well done and thanks for your time and effort!  :)

Fred

shelbymann1970

Quote from: silverton_ford on October 14, 2024, 06:24:25 PMHere are a couple cars that didn't make the video.

LOL Brian I seem to find my way into car pics at shows like this. I'm in the Cougar pic behind the hood. It was great to finally get to the show and if it was 1 day later I wouldn't have as we had family health issues come up while we were there(had them the last few years also and missed the show). I was there supporting my friend(Ed helped him do the work) getting his 69 B9 ready as it won survivor gold status. Great video and until you answered I was wondering either very late or early as we were there late after dinner Friday looking at the cars and there were still people around and of course Ed working his tail off on many fronts.
Shelby owner since 1984
SAAC member since 1990
1970 GT350 4 speed(owned since 1985).
  MCA gold 2003(not anymore)
1969 Mach1 428SCJ 4 speed R-code (owned since 2013)
"2nd" owner of 68 GT500 #1626